The 2007-08 NHL Hockey thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Here's hoping March proves to be better for the Wings than February was. :pray:

Remove the Wings, and add the Canucks to that sentence, and I agree completely. :up:

Canucks are playing the Avs tonight. I'll miss the game, as I'll be running during that time, so maybe my not watching will help the Canucks.

ThoraSEB said:

Remove the Wings, and add the Canucks to that sentence, and I agree completely. :up:

Canucks are playing the Avs tonight. I'll miss the game, as I'll be running during that time, so maybe my not watching will help the Canucks.

This next two-week period is going to make or break the whole season. Eight games between now and St. Patrick's Day. Win five or six, and the Nucks will be challenging for the division. Lose five or six, and they could be looking at the ninth or tenth spot in the conference.

ThoraSEB said:

I honestly couldn't recall a time when the Wings have sucked so bad. Maybe the 2004 season? :scratch:

Maybe if I start paying attention to the games again they'll get back into it. :hmm: :wink:

DaveC said:

This next two-week period is going to make or break the whole season. Eight games between now and St. Patrick's Day. Win five or six, and the Nucks will be challenging for the division. Lose five or six, and they could be looking at the ninth or tenth spot in the conference.

Yup. It's a stressful time to be a Canucks fan. :sigh:

Canucks are up 4-2 after one against Nashville. :hi5: This has been a fantastic game so far. My only question is, why the HELL were they not playing like this in the last few games??!!

Oh well, it's been awesome so far - hopefully they can keep up the strong playing and come out on top at the end.

So according to a survey of 365 NHL players, the Habs have the best fans in the league.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Glad to see my boys back doing what they need to do.

Mine too! :up: Canucks have now won 3 in a row, and are playing much better these days. If they keep this up, they'll definitely make the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom