The 2007-08 NHL Hockey thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to see the Canadiens play the flyers next saturday night. I'm so pumped. I bought really shity tickets for alot of money on a scalping site. Bonomaniac, have you ever sat in the 400's for a habs game?

thetitans2k said:
I'm going to see the Canadiens play the flyers next saturday night. I'm so pumped. I bought really shity tickets for alot of money on a scalping site. Bonomaniac, have you ever sat in the 400's for a habs game?

Yes I have. Every seat in the Bell Centre has great sightlines, so while you'll be far away you'll still have a decent view of the action. I had a lot of fun up there and you will too! :up:

BonoManiac said:

It is amazing that it doesn't happen more often.

I hope Zednik's ok.

It is amazing, and thank goodness he's okay now.

The NHL needs to address player equipment/safety in general. With the game being played at such an increasingly high speed, I'm surprised a player hasn't been killed.

Can "not" be used to modify "losing"? I don't think those words can be that close together, unless preceeded by another "not" as in, "The Islanders are currently Not Not Losing." I get that. But just the one "not"....no, that can't be right. Maybe we should ask a Red Wings or Habs fan.

The Islanders always have to make you think they're going to blow. 54 seconds left, 2 goal lead, and I would have bet they were going to blow it. And they almost did. TO THE MAPLE LEAFS*! Ugh. Thank God I'm a habs fan now.

*No offense, elfa.

Excellent game tonight between Canucks and Oilers. The last few minutes were quite entertaining, as there seemed to be more fighting than hockey playing. :drool: Nice to see them come out with a win. The last few months have not been very consistent for the Canucks.

ThoraSEB said:
Excellent game tonight between Canucks and Oilers. The last few minutes were quite entertaining, as there seemed to be more fighting than hockey playing. :drool: Nice to see them come out with a win. The last few months have not been very consistent for the Canucks.

Nucks :hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom