The 2007-08 NHL Hockey thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I realize that, believe me...

How many times am I going to get to do this anyhow? :wink:

What really ticks me off is that the I can foresee the Leafs making just enough effort so they don't finish dead last and therefore not get 1st pick in the draft... :angry:

They can't even loose correctly, that's how bad they suck... :tsk:

The Leafs have to follow the model being used by the Penguins, Capitals and Canadiens. This entails blowing the team up, trading their high-priced, aging "talent" and drafting wisely. In 3-5 years these kids will make the NHL and grow together as a unit and before you know it they'll be perennial contenders.

Montreal vs Ottawa. :drool: We NEED that game. Is it on VS or NBC in the State, do you know?

ETA - It is not. It's on RDS which I assume is a Canadian station. Dammit. I'll have to watch the Isles / Wild game. yay.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
Montreal vs Ottawa. :drool: We NEED that game. Is it on VS or NBC in the State, do you know?

ETA - It is not. It's on RDS which I assume is a Canadian station. Dammit. I'll have to watch the Isles / Wild game. yay.
When I lived in the States for 4 years I could only watch Habs playoff games....and that was if ESPN felt like showing them. I can't imagine what I'd do now with the coverage being stuffed away on some obscure cable channel (VS).

Well, it's no BSG, but it's not bad. Also, you'll note I said "heros" - no E. Clearly I was talking about the sandwich. Not the TV show. Or maybe I was talking about the Habs? I'm so confused. Damn you.

No spoken words said:

I'm always amazed that this does not happen more often.

I was actually watching this game on the NHL Network, but didn't see this particular incident.

However, I recall in the first period there was a scrum for the puck in the the Buffalo corner, and a couple of players fell, with their legs in the air and I had that very same thought. It is amazing that it doesn't happen more often.

I hope Zednik's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom