The 2006 Bledisloe Cup/Tri-Nations Thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Yes, yes, I know the Bledisloe Cup and Tri-Nations isn't happening for a couple of months. So why am I getting in so early?

Tickets (at least for the Brisbane Bledisloe game) went on sale today! Anyone here score tickets? I picked up a seat up nice and high - I've never understood why some people like to be close to the field because the view is miles better when you're up high in the stadium. I can't wait for this now! :hyper:

I still can't believe Brisbane got the only Australian Bledisloe Cup game of the year. It's going to be so good to watch the All Blacks beat the Aussies on home soil. :evil: (Though, to be fair, considering the amount of Kiwis in southeast Queensland, I imagine there's going to be a sizeable contingent of Blacks fans there.)

The Bledisloe Cup and Tri-Nations will stay in Kiwi hands this year!

2005-11-4-rubgynz2.jpg

Good choice for captain?

Kiwis can thump Aussies 100-nil as far as I care.

The World Cup is on, and most Victorians couldn't care the slightest about rugby.

Also, if the Kiwis and the Proteas thump the Aussies, it'll make all the New South Wales scum all angry, cause they love rugby, cause they are as yet unenlightened. Fun to watch...

Go New Zealand....!

Back
Top Bottom