The 1st Thing That Pops Into Your Head #25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I such an emotional rollercoaster over the past few days. Life, please stop it. I need to be able to handle everything that's going on...

Why am I such an emotional rollercoaster over the past few days. Life, please stop it. I need to be able to handle everything that's going on...

I hear you! I can't sleep normal hours, I can't seem to eat "normally", I feel glued to the News and cry off and on. Just kind of feeling numb with all the news going on. Historical, yes.....but wish I knew WHY I am feeling this way. It's almost disturbing and unsettling!

I hear you! I can't sleep normal hours, I can't seem to eat "normally", I feel glued to the News and cry off and on. Just kind of feeling numb with all the news going on. Historical, yes.....but wish I knew WHY I am feeling this way. It's almost disturbing and unsettling!

:hug: That's probably it for me too. Also a lot of college stuff and the stress of school...

Well we have each other here and I thank this forum as it's given me many a time to share, unload, or just release stress playing the word games. Hope things look up for you soon! :hug:

I'm feeling a lot better actually now...I've just been having some self-doubt about going to art school, mainly...until I realized again how great it's going to be :D

*rolls eyes* You don't know homework complaints until you're behind on a test, a dissection (of a dead cat, I might add :( not at all a good idea, Anatomy, rr...), a debate, several homework assignments, and choosing which college to go to.

All done now though, phew.

^I know how you feel :hug:

Money just slips through your fingers like water, and the gas prices are really starting to kill me. Where 20 dollars used to get me by for a week will only last for almost two days before the needle is near empty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom