The 1st Interference Album Listening Party- ABBEY ROAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So for the pre-show, we can do it Elevation-style and play "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" and "All You Need Is Love." Or we could do it Vertigo-style and play Arcade Fire's "Wake Up," then post threads asking what song we just played.

typhoon said:
So for the pre-show, we can do it Elevation-style and play "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" and "All You Need Is Love." Or we could do it Vertigo-style and play Arcade Fire's "Wake Up," then post threads asking what song we just played.

Knock yourself out.

I have Paul Weller, Paul McCartney, Noel Gallagher doing this tune from some War Child CD. It is indeed awesome.

"Something" is probably the best love song ever. Love the bass, love that warm tone in George's guitar. Enjoy every inch of it while you can, because "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" is next.

typhoon said:
"Something" is probably the best love song ever. Love the bass, love that warm tone in George's guitar. Enjoy every inch of it while you can, because "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" is next.

I honestly didn't know you were posting the same thing about being the greatest love song ever...

good taste ;)

I never liked "Oh! Darling" much either. When you need Ringo to pick the record back up, that's when you know you're near the end.

Back
Top Bottom