The 10 Worst Sitcoms Ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

officeman120

The Fly
What do you think are the 10 worst sitcoms ever? :laughI have read an interesting article about that::hyper:
The 10 Worst Sitcoms Ever
The Veronica’s Closet (1997 –2000), Charles in Charge (1984- 1990) and The Nanny (1993 – 1999) was listed as there.

There have been so many shitty sitcoms over the years. If I sat down and thought about it for a while I could come up with a good top 10 list.

The Steve Harvey Show comes to mind. George Lopez, too.

And, yeah, I liked Family Matters when I was a little'un. Haven't seen it in years, though.

But what's with the negativity? I would much rather participate in a BEST 10 sitcoms ever project. I could do that easily.

And this should be all up in Zoo Station.

Gonna echo Friends and Yes, Dear. Oh, fuck The Nanny.

I still love Family Matters.

Family Matters is a cracking show; Edge would be disappointed in you.

I've never even heard of some of those.

edgeheartsurkelod1.jpg

I second that :up:

It's so nice to know I'm not the only one who doesn't like Friends :D

You're not alone. To me, the most overrated TV show of all-time. But that's just me, yes? Yes.

Yes, Dear, good lord. Do not know where to begin. Interestingly, the creator of that show also created My Name is Earl, which was/is far superior.

I don't mind The Nanny...but only because Englishmen in suits render me powerless (and I'm not talking about the butler).

Then you'd love the Disney Channel Original Movie classic: "My Mom's Got a Date with a Vampire."

The War at Home. It doesn't even need explanation for anyone who's watched it. Dreadful.

Also, I agree on Friends as well; can't stand Friends, couldn't stand Friends, don't miss Friends, leave the house when the gf watches Friends.

Having said that, the list of sitcoms I don't like is probably a lot longer than the list of ones I do/did like.

Small Wonder has got to be considered, a sitcom about a family where the father creates an android sister for his little boy. The actress talks in a robotic voice; this thing has to be seen to be believed.

The intro:

YouTube - Small Wonder

And a segment to show you how truly awful it was; I defy you to get through more than the first minute:

YouTube - Small Wonder

Small Wonder has got to be considered, a sitcom about a family where the father creates an android sister for his little boy. The actress talks in a robotic voice; this thing has to be seen to be believed.

The intro:

YouTube - Small Wonder

And a segment to show you how truly awful it was; I defy you to get through more than the first minute:

YouTube - Small Wonder

This is going to sound condescending or whatnot, but, I mean it when I say that watching about 2:30 of that clip made me sad. Sad for anyone that worked on it and really thought they had something good on their hands. Again, that likely sounds horrid, but I cannot help it, the fucking clip made me sad.

Friends sucks, did I make mention of this?

If we were making a list of the most overrated sitcoms, Friends would definitely be on there. They have some talented writers, but it's just so whitebread. And it amazes me how many people who I normally consider cool are actually suckers for that shit.

Another overrated sitcom is The Cosby Show. I wouldn't hesitate for one second to strangle the worthless life from that little ragamuffin Rudy. The rest of them aren't much better. And that godawful intro where they dance around like fucking morons while "Cos" mugs for the camera. Fucking nauseating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qduqhCnXtDs

I am not joking when I say that The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was a better show (to say nothing of true greats like Good Times), because it at least had one character who DIDN'T come from a life of privilege, and is actually something relatable to the majority of the black community.

Dharma and Greg

What was the name of that other massive sitcom that debuted in around 95 in the US and was kinda promoted along with Friends?

The intro:

YouTube - Small Wonder

YouTube - Small Wonder

I remember that from I Love The 80's. Funny stuff.

Back
Top Bottom