that kick ass song I'm listening to it now (Now listening... [expanded])

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oasis: Some Might Say

"you know what some might say
you know what some might say
you know what some might say
you know what some might say...":rockon:

Hope of the States - 'Enemies/Friends'

I think this is the 4th time today I've listened to this song.

i am not listening to a kickass song right now.

the goodwill - plastic ones

it rather sucks.

edit: i'm sorry, it's THE goodwill.

Last edited:
Idlewild - 'Love Steals Us From Loneliness'

Oh sheesh, I need to order this album so I actually get it relatively near when it comes out on Tuesday! :ohmy:

Last edited:
my chemical romance - i'm not ok (i promise)

hmm. the goodwill do remind me of these guys.

paint it black - exit wounds

no song on this album is over 1:41 :ohmy:

IWasBored said:
no song on this album is over 1:41 :ohmy:

haha, listen to Agoraphobic Nosebleed, their songs are over 1:00 (or less)... I don't understand very well all that Grind thing

--

Tv On the Radio - The Wrong Way

Jack In The Box said:

haha, listen to Agoraphobic Nosebleed, their songs are over 1:00 (or less)... I don't understand very well all that Grind thing

--

Tv On the Radio - The Wrong Way

yeah, that's kind of like....shit i forget their name. another grindcore type band. dammit this is going to bug me. all i know is that their song "the garden" is about 20 seconds.

paint it black - the pharmacist

:rockon:

u2popmofo said:

Idlewild - 'Warnings/Promises' = preordered :cool:

:up: nice.

i need more money before i order anything. i had to hold off on ordering about 6 different cds today. for some reason every band mailing list that has my email sent me some shit about their new albums coming out...and i just ordered the pubcrawlers new cd. and i want the ramallah hoodie throp records is selling. and the DKM singles collection is out on tuesday (so is this paint it black album, and there's a very good chance that it will be 10 bucks and i won't be able to say now :shifty: ).

and i was supposed to work security at some dorm basement show (warding off dirty hippies who try to go upstairs), but i just found out that it's been cancelled. i needed that money, we get overtime pay for working basement show security :grumpy:

Last edited:
the winter pageant - ...a slow increasing

:up: i like. someone around here has to check them out. i'm looking in the general direction of utah on this one. and wherever EP lives.

u2popmofo said:

Crazyville

Bunbury, you've been thunderstruck.

Manic Street Preachers - 'Archives of Pain'

how could i forget?

i'm going to feel really stupid when you tell me those songs suck. at least you get good soulseek download times. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom