Thanks Whiney Babies, you killed .........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Enough already. FYM is gone. I don't think starting it up again in LS will be appreciated by anyone.

FYM is in time-out until further notice.

Now go stand in the corner like good little children and think about what you've done.

Bono's American Wife said:
Enough already. FYM is gone. I don't think starting it up again in LS will be appreciated by anyone.

This is an off-topic forum. Drop in, pull up a chair and order a nice glass of lemonade and chit chat with other U2 fans about what you're listening to, reading , or looking at on the tv or at the movies. Hobbies are also welcome discussion.

It was interesting reading, getting different opinions from members all over the world. Different cultures, faiths, perspectives, I will miss it.

It must have happened in the last few hours, because it was here this morning. I am angry.

If the goal was to get FYM posters to leave Interference, I think it's working. Adios, Interland...

Ok look.
If there are ANY FYM issues that cannot wait, and you are getting anxious- just EMAIL me and I will supply you w/all of LIFES answers;)
Thank You-
Love-
Diamond
:)

It'll probably get back once things have cooled down. For now, let's all enjoy Lemonade Stand.

Beer?

ACF3356.gif

Last edited:
Sicy said:
FYM is in time-out until further notice.

Now go stand in the corner like good little children and think about what you've done.

What you just said made me think of a line from the movie Half Baked. Where the dude quites his job at the burger shack. He goes "Man fuck this I quit. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I'm out. PEACE!" Don't ask me why but I could just see Sicy doing that.

Last edited:
Alright, fine. I'm staying for a while, but only because Doc Teeth offered me a beer. Thanks for reaching out, man.

But that doesn't mean I'm not pouting, cause man am I pouting.

Early evening , july 30
shots rings out in interference sky
Free at last , they took your life
THEY couldn't take your pride!!!! .......:p :p

pinkfloyd said:
Early evening , july 30
shots rings out in interference sky
Free at last , they took your life
THEY couldn't take your pride!!!! .......:p :p
You funny:lol:
Somebody has B/O in here:ohmy:
DB9
:p

I was wondering where it went. I would click on where FYM usually was and I'd end up here. I was like" why do I keep ending up in LS?" Then I realised it was gone! Will all the old post be there when it comes back? If it comes back?

this really sucks for those of us who were respectful and enjoyed posting in there.

ghetofabu said:
Half Baked

though no one ever replied to my threads;)

Last edited:
ghetofabu said:
What you just said made me think of a line from the movie Half Baked. Where the dude quites his job at the burger shack. He goes "Man fuck this I quit. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I'm out. PEACE!" Don't ask me why but I could just see Sicy doing that.

LMAO !!! :D

Yes, dont all get your panties in a wad ok. It's not gone permanently.. just until some people can stop and think about how bad they want to post in free your mind.. maybe they'll behave like adults and discuss things like adults instead of constantly cutting each other down and shouting profanities at one another when they dont agree.

deep in HELL said:

This is an off-topic forum. Drop in, pull up a chair and order a nice glass of lemonade and chit chat with other U2 fans about what you're listening to, reading , or looking at on the tv or at the movies. Hobbies are also welcome discussion.

It was interesting reading, getting different opinions from members all over the world. Different cultures, faiths, perspectives, I will miss it.

I guess you have a point but if spin off threads aren't allowed, why should spin offs of closed forums be allowed? I was just wondering if the same arguments would make their way over here.

I also enjoyed FYM and will miss it too but when certain people always have to be right, no one wins and we all lose a good forum.

There will be no discussing of FYM topics here or anywhere else, sorry.

I'm sure you can find some political message boards somewhere else in the meantime.

Re: this really sucks for those of us who were respectful and enjoyed posting in their.

kobayashi said:

though no one ever replied to my threads;)

I think your posts where the exception. I do remember that if I am not mistaken. :cute: :kiss: :sexywink:

I may just start a word doc and cut and paste when I am done with it. hhhmmmm yep that is what I will do.

Well, it's been real. Auf Wienerschnitzel guys, hope to see you some other time.

*signing off*

Back
Top Bottom