thanks brian burke for ensuring the canucks to be a worse team

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
right on. lets make no effort to resign core players in the offseason and not make ANY attempt to sign other free agents, and lets not go after peter shaeffer cause hes young, he isnt asking for much and his 15 goals a year will only get better and hes a great special teams player.

but hey, lets ensure the fans at gm place that they will in fact pay more for their seats next year, and see a worse product.

i mean afterall, the canucks cruised into the playoffs last year, the western conference is a puss conference anyone can get into the playoffs and its not like the team that finished below vancouver did anything to get better this summer but oh wait, maybe they did.

dallas got guerin and amonte, resigned arnott and i believe they got boucher on d from la.

calgary got gelinas and someone else, though they have not yet signed iginla.

edmonton AT LEAST signed anson carter.

im sure if morisson hadnt gone into arbitration hed never get a contract. im sure burke would want him to take a PAY CUT just like the other players.

who the hell asks prominent players to take paycutts and expects them to take it?!!?

this pisses me off. can you tell?

oh and i may have been slightly sarcastic throughout this post.

as a Flyers fan, don't worry, they'll somehow upstage your Canucks in terms of sucking. look at who my team signed over the off-season and get back to me about how much hockey sucks :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom