Thank You Interference!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gherman

New Yorker
So many bands in the past few years that I have become to love because of this website. Bands I would not have heard of for a long time if it weren't for interference and its members like; Keane, Muse, Arcade Fire, Snow Patrol, Modest Mouse, TV on the Radio, and many others that are great bands. Thanks guys for opening news doors for me to discover.

I think I got into the Killers because of the people here. Possibly Ryan Adams as well. :hmm: Oh, and Arcade Fire! :cute:

Thanks to Interference I've discovered Kasabian, Snow Patrol, The White Stripes and more!

Next up for me, thanks to Interference, is to pick up The National. I've heard good things about them

Thanks to Interference I found Arcade Fire so THANK YOU!!!

And I also started listening to Radiohead and really liking it thanks to these boards (and also a friend of mine who is a fan:wink:)

I've been bordering on getting into Bloc Party and Muse for awhile thanks in part to the obsession around here, but I haven't had time to listen to them properly yet because I've been so busy with school, same goes for Arctic Monkeys.

I found The National and Porcupine Tree most recently. Many others before that.

thanks to interference i discovered aerosmith and bon 7ovi. and i've never looked back ever since.

Back
Top Bottom