Thank God you're here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
Anyone watching this? I'm hopeless at remembering times and channels for tv shows but I saw part of this last week and as usual, Shaun Micallef nearly caused incontinence. So now I'm going to try and watch regularly. I'm not sure how much was due to him as I did miss a lot of it and cannot stand Fifi Box at all. I hope she doesn't appear regularly. Shaun on the other hand...
:love:

But anyway.

:bump:
7.30pm. someone watch it, for god's sake! it's everything that "who's line is it anyway" failed to be. ie truly spontaneous, completely unscripted, and with a variety of comics. minus fifi box. but anyway.
:wink:

7.30pm. on 10.
:angry:

i don't know what a fifi box is (and i've never heard of this, we probably don't have it here. but i do live under a rock, so who knows), but whose line is it anyway was funny. or at least it was until the version with drew carey. that guy should be shot.

Calluna said:

does noti have a vcr?

fif box is a radio dj, kim. she's extremely annoying. for a radio person, she's got a woeful grasp of pronunciation. she never enunces the g on the end og a 'ing' word - instead accentuating the n. she sounds like she has a permanent cold too. she's also not very funny and tries to play some dumb blonde act all the time. it's old and tiring.

odds are you dont have this show as it is australian in concept and made by working dog productions. they have 4 comics who get dressed up for a scene and they enter through the doorway not having a clue who or what is on the other side. the first words the actors will say to them is "thank god you're here!" and then the comic has to ad-lib their way through the scene and try and catch on with what it's about. im not very good at explaining. i should have explained this in the first post lol. it's a pisser, though.
:drool:

ah, we do the old spicks and specks as well. and of course the glasshouse. it was so weird seeing alan brough (sp) for like an entire hour and a half.
:up:

Back
Top Bottom