Thank God for John Hall and my New York Jets.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mac Phisto

The Fly
My boys finally did it, playing a big game and a big spot and earning a shot in the big dance. Anybody have any predictions for the NFL playoffs this year? As much as I wish for my Jets to go all the way, the Rams look pretty unstoppable. The AFC is wide open though. Any thoughts.

J - E - T - S
JETS, JETS, JETS!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Mac Phisto's N.Y. Headquarters

As a Pats fan...I thank Mr. hall for a well deserved week off.
The Rams do look like the team to beat...but Brett Favre can win a game on his own, and the Bears seem to be a team of destiny this year, maybe Sweetness is watching over them.

A rematch of Superbowl 20 would be nice, with a reversed outcome.

Tom Tupa deserves just as much credit as Hall.

------------------

you can try the best you can
you can try the best you can
the best you can is good enough

I would love for one year in my comatose existence, see the Miami Dolphins win the big show. I think Miami played a wonderful season and wreaked havoc. However, the Jets are the stronger AFC East team and deserve it. The Pats have a salvaged season that should strike post-season fear.

I've been a Dolphins fan for a long time now, and I can *Miami fan* predict that they will lose. More often than not, they blow important games. I still have trouble with their loss several years back to the Chargers for having the laces facing the wrong way and shanking their Super Bowl chances.

Back
Top Bottom