Texas, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*ahem*

*Puts hand up to be the lyricist*

:uhoh: We won't get in trouble for downloading the beach clips will we? McGuine$$ isn't that greedy is he?

Ooh, yes, you have to do the lyrics!

And McGuinne$$ can fume all he wants, but I don't think there's much he can actually do!

Hey Ax, you'll soon be wishing for Channel 7 Olympic coverage. The 2012 Olympics will be brought to you by the network responsible for 80 minutes of delayed rugby league over two hours - Channel 9.

... oh fuck.

I'll console myself by thinking of how it could be worse. It could be 10.

SBS and the ABC should be the ones covering it. :(

Wow, Today Tonight really has the news scoops! "How Nicole Kidman inspired Australia's sailors"! MUST SEE TV.

Nicole Kidman inspiring Australia's sailors? What an odd combination.

I bet it's some kind of laughably tenuous connection. "Aussie sailors watched some movie and they really liked it and went out and sailed to victory afterwards."

Glad to hear that, Ax! At least, that it seems to be better.

Painkillers are made of win. My ears are still ringing and my hearing is very dulled, but at least I'm now not in discomfort like last night.

I saw that 'georegia' Yahoo! Answers thing that Ashley posted before, and just to be a complete killjoy right now, I'm afraid that it's almost certainly a joke. Yeah, it is actually posted on the internet, but the guy who posted the question seemed to be fucking around.

MYTH BUSTED.

I saw that 'georegia' Yahoo! Answers thing that Ashley posted before, and just to be a complete killjoy right now, I'm afraid that it's almost certainly a joke. Yeah, it is actually posted on the internet, but the guy who posted the question seemed to be fucking around.

MYTH BUSTED.

I suspected as much. I mean, who spells their username right but can't type everything else to save themselves?

You know there's probably some hick in Georgia who's genuinely wondering that very question, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom