Texas, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He likes having S&M relationships with his secretary, and he finally found a secretary that will let him/enjoys it.

Basically, he told her to bend over his desk (like in the clip I posted), but also told her to lift up her skirt and pull down her panties. He said "Don't worry, I'm not going to fuck you." and proceeded to stand directly behind her and jerk off. Immediately afterward, she went to the ladies room, checked out the wet spot on her shirt, then went into a stall to masturbate.

Great movie.

"The fact my character got to have sex with everyone in the film was a plus - a deciding factor when it came to doing the film.

How many different ways can I tell you to NEVER see Crash...unless you REALLY like James Spader

He likes having S&M relationships with his secretary, and he finally found a secretary that will let him/enjoys it.

Basically, he told her to bend over his desk (like in the clip I posted), but also told her to lift up her skirt and pull down her panties. He said "Don't worry, I'm not going to fuck you." and proceeded to stand directly behind her and jerk off. Immediately afterward, she went to the ladies room, checked out the wet spot on her shirt, then went into a stall to masturbate.

Great movie.

How 'bout that.

Well, I see this thread got interesting while I was on the phone.

Hey U-Wen, by the way. Odds are I won't be at uni again tomorrow ...

There is no way some of these gymnasts are 16 or older. :|

Well, I see this thread got interesting while I was on the phone.

Hey U-Wen, by the way. Odds are I won't be at uni again tomorrow ...

Still sick, huh? I probably won't be at uni either, can't be bothered going in for the concert.

See you, Ashley! :wave:

Still sick, huh? I probably won't be at uni either, can't be bothered going in for the concert.

I was getting better ... then I came down with a nasty ear infection last night. So I'm on some serious painkiller right now. Fun, fun.

I just signed up on a gay Australian forum so I can play a joke on my friend.

One of the best things I've seen done was a guy signing up his friend to a Russian mail-order bride site as they were sitting across from each other at uni. Classic! The guy even went "Hey, what're you doing?" to which he got the reply "Nothing now".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom