Texas, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm falling down
i fall down
when you fall down
is when you're falling down
when i'm falling down
is when you're falling down
when you fall down
i fall down

When you're alone you're alone
When you're alone you ain't nothing but alone

Mr cin clearly brings the excitement.

Clearly

Really not a great time for a delayed response.

No, it wasn't. Definitely thought she was talking about something else.

AHHHHHHHHH Luke Can See Her Face...Season 4 Episode 20!!!

A beautiful one. As they all are.

:|

Trust me. I don't really like to toot my own horn often but I doubt that there are very many people in this world who love that show more than I do.

And I'm currently in pre-production on the movie. I'm going to write it and make it myself because no one else will.

But it will be a prequel. It will tell the story of when Lorelai left her parent's house with baby Rory in her arms and marched down the highway towards Stars Hollow. It will be epic.

:|:|

Then why does he like Sex and the City?

ZING!

Also, noticed Ax said Helen was looking old these days....if she's only looking old to you just now Ax, I hate to imagine what an ancient person looks like in your eyes :wink:

But Western Tigers takes away any WA team, or the eventual merger between the two real western clubs - Parramatta and Penrith.

Illawarra do get half of the home games and the Dragons team is packed with Illawarra juniors, so it's not a total disaster....

How does Western Tigers do any of that? It's not like a WA team was prohibited by the existence of the old Western Suburbs.

I honestly can't recall the last time I heard "Illawarra" mentioned in a sporting context. I'd forgotten they weren't just the St George Dragons.

Also, noticed Ax said Helen was looking old these days....if she's only looking old to you just now Ax, I hate to imagine what an ancient person looks like in your eyes :wink:

Well, it's probably been a good couple of years since I've seen her on telly, and she's sure aged in that time.

How does Western Tigers do any of that? It's not like a WA team was prohibited by the existence of the old Western Suburbs.

I honestly can't recall the last time I heard "Illawarra" mentioned in a sporting context. I'd forgotten they weren't just the St George Dragons.

The Western Reds is what any WA team would be called. You do make a good point, though.

Incidentally, the Warriors are playing in Wollongong this Sunday and it's apparently on Channel 9 - so you might be able to watch it if you're up at 3am on Monday morning.

I saw the first ever women's steeplechase race at the Olympics last night.

Only, you know, like 90 years after men had been allowed to do it.

:|

On a related note, what I've never understood is why the women's hurdles is 100m while the men's is 110m.

Alright, not long before our bronze showdown in the teams pursuit.

7's mentioned it a couple of times earlier today, so I'm optimistic that they'll cross to it.

At the moment, we've got gymnastics, the men's rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom