Texas, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I love that you know the episodes :lol:

i hope they make a movie

Trust me. I don't really like to toot my own horn often but I doubt that there are very many people in this world who love that show more than I do.

And I'm currently in pre-production on the movie. I'm going to write it and make it myself because no one else will.

But it will be a prequel. It will tell the story of when Lorelai left her parent's house with baby Rory in her arms and marched down the highway towards Stars Hollow. It will be epic.

:laugh:

I still can't believe I heard that....yet at the same time it's all too real.

Add that to the dodgy, dodgy music choices and the cheerleaders wearing more than the volleyballers ... it's fucking hilarious.

Meanwhile, the Warriors are highly likely to remain in the top 8 this week, with Parramatta laying an 18-0 beating on our nearest competition with 10 to go before half time.

Those losses to the Bunnies and the one in Auckland to Manly are going to kill us.

Trust me. I don't really like to toot my own horn often but I doubt that there are very many people in this world who love that show more than I do.

And I'm currently in pre-production on the movie. I'm going to write it and make it myself because no one else will.

But it will be a prequel. It will tell the story of when Lorelai left her parent's house with baby Rory in her arms and marched down the highway towards Stars Hollow. It will be epic.

:up: but here's the big question. Will Mia be played by Kathy Baker or the other skinny lady? :hmm:

My boyfriend is a big Gilmore Girls fan, although I've only seen a handful of episodes myself. He also likes Sex and the City, and I've poked fun at his feminine taste in TV shows, but really, it's just because he likes looking at attractive, nicely dressed women on TV :lol:

My boyfriend is a big Gilmore Girls fan, although I've only seen a handful of episodes myself. He also likes Sex and the City, and I've poked fun at his feminine taste in TV shows, but really, it's just because he likes looking at attractive, nicely dressed women on TV :lol:

Sex and the City was always watched keenly just in case there were any boobs :wink:

It sounds more like he wants to watch middle aged women act like gay men.

Yeah, I have feminine tastes in TV and stuff, too. But I also like guy stuff as well.

The main reason I got into Gilmore Girls in the first place is my huge crush on Rory. She's my favorite person ever.

hubba hubba
:lol:

i would bet that Miss Patty and Taylor had a fling long ago

Yeah, that's a good call. But Miss Patty has had a fling with everyone, so it's not that big of a deal.

Yeah, I have feminine tastes in TV and stuff, too. But I also like guy stuff as well.

The main reason I got into Gilmore Girls in the first place is my huge crush on Rory. She's my favorite person ever.

Yeah, that's a good call. But Miss Patty has had a fling with everyone, so it's not that big of a deal.

Rory never really did it for me. . . but Lorelei has buns you could bounce coins on. :lol:

Don't get me started on naked Kirk :drool: :wink:

It's not that bad, given it's a merged club between Western Suburbs (aka Wests) and the Balmain Tigers.

It could be like St George Illawarra, where Illawarra don't seem to exist any more.

At least Western Tigers wouldn't sound as dumb as Westigers, though.

And Illawarra's gotten rather shafted.

Oh god. 7 could be showing events, but instead, they're talking about wedding plans with Australia's gold medal triathlete. :|

At least Western Tigers wouldn't sound as dumb as Westigers, though.

And Illawarra's gotten rather shafted.

But Western Tigers takes away any WA team, or the eventual merger between the two real western clubs - Parramatta and Penrith.

Illawarra do get half of the home games and the Dragons team is packed with Illawarra juniors, so it's not a total disaster....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom