Texas, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: i've got to be at the hospital in two hours for my next surgery. the protocol for this kinda crap is no food or drink after midnight. but i'm dying of thirst so i had something to drink anyway.

:lol: i've got to be at the hospital in two hours for my next surgery. the protocol for this kinda crap is no food or drink after midnight. but i'm dying of thirst so i had something to drink anyway.

*Writes it back down in permanent marker* LAME

I don't think so. It's just on. There's someone wearing black, but that could mean anything.

Ah, OK. I know we're racing off against Australia for the men's teams pursuit bronze later. At least I'll get to see it. :up:

You know, I can understand those kinds of instructions when they're operating on your liver or pancreas or whatever, but when it's your feet? What the fuck do food and drink have to do with them!

You know, I can understand those kinds of instructions when they're operating on your liver or pancreas or whatever, but when it's your feet? What the fuck do food and drink have to do with them!
i know! i guess it's all the same when you have to knock someone out, but come on! oh well, i'm drinking this whole thing and i don't care.

Helen Clark was just shown on the news here, and wow, she's looking old now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom