Tewnty Good Years

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
Twenty Good Years

Two words;

Laugh track?

No thanks, cancelled in 4 episodes. Horrible.

The Mrs could not stand it after 3 minutes! :lol:

Too bad, I've liked Jeffrey Tambor since Three's Company :uhoh: :lol: but more recently, Arrested Development.

Good night Gracie.

Last edited:
I watched it because in the lull between 30 Rock and Lost, there was nothing else on. I didn't enjoy it. I don't think I'm gonna watch it again. I guess until it gets cancelled and replaced by something better (hopefully? eh..) I'll find something else to do during that time slot.

I first heard the laugh track on the part where they were playing ball, and I gave it 5 more minutes after turning it off.

I was really excited to see the show... but as it's pointed out, laugh track? What's this backstep in time?

The jokes weren't so funny, but I thought John Lithgow pulled it off. I don't know if I'll watch it again though. I couldn't get through most of it really, I ended up watching America's Next Top Model. :reject:

Maybe they'll lose the laugh track as it goes on? Or will the format not allow it?

Scrubs, The Office, My Name is Earl, and Arrested Development all don't have laugh tracks, then again they weren't not shot in front of that lovable studio audience.

Back
Top Bottom