Tetris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Klodomir

Refugee
Fess up, people! Who are the Tetris fans among us?

Screen_22.gif

Post here about how often you play it, when you first discovered it, if you have ever suffered from 'Tetritis', what your high score is, what do you play it on, when and where do you play, etc. etc.

-Klodomir
Gameboy (colour) Tetris player - last case of Tetritis occurred on February 9, 2002, while watching Fellowship of the Ring - d'oh!

Oh man, I love it too.

I first played yeeeeeears ago on the old GameGear!

I play any version, and any variant.

And i always end up cranky and frustrated.

frown.gif

I loooooooove it!! I can't play anymore though, because it is too addictive, and I wouldn't get anything done. Ever!!

I used to have Tetris dreams. I would be sleeping in my bed and my dream would be falling puzzle pieces.

My high score was only 192
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by spinninghead77 (edited 02-18-2002).]

Spinninghead and elizabeth: that's Tetritis. I don't know if hearing the music is also a symptom.

I used to only get it at night, but then I got it at the cinema recently, and it was so distracting!

Tetris is the only video game I know how to play. And I'll crush anybody who tries to take me on.

------------------
I'm the boy with the poetry power
I'm the boy who smells like flowers
Everytime I make a rhyme
I live my life like I wasn't invited

I LOVE Tetris too! Haven't played it in a while...anyone know where to dl a good windows version? (I have windows ME)

Originally posted by ABEL:
I LOVE Tetris too! Haven't played it in a while...anyone know where to dl a good windows version? (I have windows ME)

whoa. i just have to say it is so weird to see ABEL posting. freaks me out. sorry.

HeHee ABEL (hi there)

I love tetris, got into it at my last job. I would sit and play for hours almost everyday, i miss that job.

A friend of mine once said that watching me play Tetris is a form of Zen meditation. I love that game, oh I love it so. I can't say enough good things about it in fact so I'll just stop now.

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

There's only room for one and here she comes, here she comes...

I've played it on the HP calculator, Tetrinet, Gameboy, and NES. Those first two versions don't capture the same feeling as the one on Gameboy and I was first introduced to the game on NES but never got this version. The keypad from the Gameboy is worn out from this game and I can hardly control it now when it goes over 200 lines. My all time high is 234.

i love tetris. but i try not to play it often or else i'll get sucked in.

it sounds goofy but when i was in labor with my son, after i was given the epidural, i played tetris for hours to get my mind off of everything. it was actually quite meditative - and it worked wonders for my husband too, we'd trade off playing the game.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom