Testje - VII - Just say no to the Magic Bootin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope testje threads haven't been banned. :shifty:

Hello MG and ABEL :wave:

Mullen-Girl said:
Hey Emily :hug: :hyper:

Had lots of fun on sunday :D We should do it again soon :D

I had a good time. We should do it again. :yes:

I got my car fixed. It was the battery, thankfully. I was worried I was going to have to pay a fortune to get it fixed. Got new brakes, too. :D It's being inspected tomorrow, so hopefully everything else it's okay and it will pass *crossesfingers*

Yaaaaaaaay!!! That's great!!! I still have yet to get my brakes fixed :ohmy: LOL I need to get my father in law to fix it. I almost ran into a deer on the way home :ohmy: I was lucky that I had the brights on!

Man i'm so pissed at my boss...i'm trying to find a new job

Hi Dave, I'm listening to that song right now.

Sorry to say I have no clue what is. The only thing I can say for sure: It is not Radiohead.

Did you ever get it figured out? Let me know if you do. I kind of like it.

Ugh well he dumped like all this work on me...ontop of my regular work...basically I have to develop a new curriculum for the new system of school starting and on top of that I have to create the standards for the school that I have to do at home for 6 weeks...and I asked for a raise...and he said no :mad:

I'm basically doing the work of a whole office team by myself...so i'm trying to find another job now...cos i'm tired of this shite.

Can't blame you for that. I told you I just got promoted? One of the reasons I was unsure about taking it at first was because there would then be two people doing the work of four. I got caught in something like that before and wanted no part of it. When I refused, the owner broke down and spread it out. But then, he is a nice guy, and a good person, so different situation entirely.

:hug:

Yaaaaaaay!!! Congrats Emily :) I'm glad you got promotion :)

Meggie - can't have long threads cos the server keeps freezing up :huh: Why Rocky is sad - I dunno LOL :hug:

hi meggie :hug: :hyper:

the new long thread rules are no more than 500 posts because it slows down the server.

hi dave and ylime :wave:

I get the long post thing, but I don't understand why the "original" testje 6 was closed after two posts. :confused:

Racking brains sounds too painful. Just hope you aren't doing anything wrong in starting a new thread!

My dinner is almost ready.

ABEL,

re: your blog entry
"Wednesday, August 18, 2004
i love squishy pillows!!!
you know, the kind filled with little styrofoam beads and made with a spandex-type fabric. i just bought my second one this week. my first one i bought earlier this year, and is a red heart-shaped one. the one i just bought is a little square bright orange one. they are soooo comfortable!!!

posted by LizartLizard @ 11:07 PM"

Where do you get those, and do they have a real name? Sam got one in Barcelona, but it was 35 euros, and surely they can be found cheaper (though in all fairness, the one he has is a fair trade product and made by women in Afghanistan or something).

meggie, the heart shaped one i got at urban outfitter. that was in february though so i don't know if they have any more. the orange one i got at bed bath and beyond. you can probably order them online too but i dunno where. i don't know what they're called cuz i tore off the tags lol :reject: although the orange one just said squishy on it.

ABEL said:
meggie, the heart shaped one i got at urban outfitter. that was in february though so i don't know if they have any more. the orange one i got at bed bath and beyond. you can probably order them online too but i dunno where. i don't know what they're called cuz i tore off the tags lol :reject: although the orange one just said squishy on it.

A store called 'Linens and Things' also have them.

I've had Cheetos for breakfast the past three mornings. I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom