Testje - VII - Just say no to the Magic Bootin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tis true...my hubby came to visit me first. There wasn't any way I would go see him. It's safer...not that i'm saying that Rono is going to do anything bad but...just a rule of thumb. Make the girl feel safe :)

Tomer said:
you made that up MG

has to be

:|

chivalry

The qualities idealized by knighthood, such as bravery, courtesy, honor, and gallantry toward women.

:up:

On Saturday my friend and his friend walked to the door to pick me up and they opened the door for me and let me sit in the front. My friends giant friend (6ft3) sat squashed in the back. They bought my ticket to the cinema and walked my back to the front door again (a couple of footsteps from the car) :love: Polite boys :up:

i did the lotto yesterday with my scratchcard winnings.
i wanna know if i won anything
im such a gambler when im in dublin :hyper: its going to st michans does it. its the thought of the lucky crusader. :up: there were some really annoying americans who went on the tour with us. there were only 4 of us. they kept asking really daft questions and making stupid jokes and kept asking me and my friend if it was safe to go to belfast and would they be safe on the train. i thought my friend was going to box this blokes lights in if he asked us about how safe belfast was once more. :uhoh: and the man was really checking out the mummies and pointing to the bones and pointing out it was still wearing clothes to us like we didn't have eyes/ were really thick. when i got to the mummy my friend touched the wrong finger. he asked if i touched it. i told him i touched it loads and made lots of wishes. i said i didnt wish for everything i wanted but i made a mental note of what i wanted in its presence when the americans were gabbing so that was good enough. :up:

No offence to the americans here btw. These 2 would have been irritating if they had been my neighbours. :up:

did your hubby visit you first when you were married MG?

:hug: sis :hug:

wouldnt her husband have been with her when she was married? :slant:

i still dont get tomers question. do you mean did mg's hubby visit her at her house first before anyone else once they got married.
i feel really thick today. my friend called me blonde yesterday when i fell onto the road from the footpath when he was actually pushing me off it. :|

i was acting the fool

and thats what i meant

yes

actally no its not what i meant

nevermind it......

I've got 15 minutes and then I'm actually going to do something today.

Maybe I'll make pizza.

in 15 minutes im off to shower i think

i think im going to sleep early today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom