Testje - VII - Just say no to the Magic Bootin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crapola people!
I only closed the other thread as a joke. But Marty wasn't around so it didn't matter.
I dont post here cos I have the shits with anyone or the testje threads, its simply because testje isnt the same anymore and also because I've been spending all my time on Interf doing 'stuff' rather than hanging out and posting as usual.

:heart:

I swear...God hates me. Every time I mention the friggin rain on this forum, it STOPS. It stopped literally as soon as I hit submit on that reply.

:mad:

*curses rain gods

maybe we should do a rain dance? i can play my didjeridoo (i have 2 of them :wink: ) ! :laugh: well i can only kinda play it, and i guess that doesn't really do anything for rain doesn't it :reject:

morning

2nd day in a row ive been up this early :crack:
and tomorrow im working from 9 :crack:

i didn't get bck from dublin until after 11 last night i was really tired and didn't know which car my mum and dad owned because they bought a new one and i hadn't seen it yet. i was standing like a muppet for ages and wondering why people were flashing their lights at me :lol:

i just got an email from my cousin there saying she met the lead singer from keane on saturday night in the club we go to :up: which reminds me i think i seen that bloke gavin friday or some bloke who is in pictures with bono a lot in temple bar yesterday. he was wearing blue sunglasses and a navy blue suit and had very shiny curly hair. i'd have to see a picture of him though. I fell off the side of the footpath after he walked past because my friend was pushing me off it :crack:

ABEL said:
maybe we should do a rain dance? i can play my didjeridoo (i have 2 of them :wink: ) ! :laugh: well i can only kinda play it, and i guess that doesn't really do anything for rain doesn't it :reject:

Yeah I tried playing ABEL's Didjeridoo when I was at her house...I couldn't figure out how to tho...all you could hear is like me going pffffffft lmao

I'm back from driving/ shopping/ walking and testjes hasn't moved along at all
:up:

i booked my test properly today. my instructor is great. he told me i was talking to "plonkers" on the phone and brought me into the test centre with him. he shouted a bit, talked about his mate sam on the radio and incompetent workers. i kinda felt sorry for the bloke talking to him as he wasn't speaking to me on the phone. he was really cool about getting us a test date. :up:

my test is booked for the 2nd Dec which really gets my goat because if those people had done their job properly i could have done my test in November. My instructor said my driving is "lovely" and "smooth" and he'd let me do my test in October so he's making me phone up everyday for cancellations.

me too
i hope i pass first time.
everyone i know has done their test like 2 and 3 times. :|

Hi Christy!

Mochas :drool:

I haven't had an espresso drink since Monday night. That's a long time for me. Coffee is the most important part of my diet. Even so, I don't think I can be bought with one. Watch out! Sounds like a trap to me. :laugh:

I just order "I Was Bono's Doppelganger" from amazon.co.uk. Shipping costs more then the book. :mad:

Server too busy, again. :rant:

stupid slow server :mad: LOL

Yeah I think he wants to get me jittery...although if I don't drink it so quickly I think i'll be fine

Now if he would have gotten me like a HUGE basket of chocy...maybe I would calm down a bit LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom