Testje - VII - Just say no to the Magic Bootin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really great to see (and hear) how all the songs have been fitted in the story. Although I heard the Dutch version today (where they could translate the lyrics in such a way to fit the story even more) the songs do not seem out of place.

:up:

we have a chance of rain this weekend...from remnants of hurricane ivan believe it or not :crazy:

I'm glad this thread is still going. How is the other one anyway? I lost the link when my computer died. I suppose cass didnt join up?
I still feel personally bad about the shit which happened. I know some might say it wasnt my fault, and it wasnt, but....Seems many things have gone sour around here.

Why am I rambling? I havent eaten anything today. Got a nice big sheppards pie in the oven. Enough for a family. Way too much for 1 and a half people.
:sigh:

/strangest testje reply ever.
:(

IWasBored said:
wow...you guys have your own testje board?

Yep, Angie started it when this site was coming to a standstill because of the server problems. Come join us! :up:
No more threads that are closed because they're too long. :dance:

Popmartijn said:

Yep, Angie started it when this site was coming to a standstill because of the server problems. Come join us! :up:
No more threads that are closed because they're too long. :dance:

:up:

ouch, i just hit my elbow on the wall. :crack:

Good morning testjes :hug: I'm so bored of just laying on the couch :( went to the doctor yesterday and said I have a virus that's going around...so i'm taking this medicine which is actually making me sick :| So bleh

Hi MikeSt! :wave:
I don't think I've ever told you that I love your site for Dallas. It's so cool he knows your phone number! He's such a nice guy. He deserves more props.

lol and I wonder how many people have sent the poor chap a PM

I bet you any money that his inbox has exploded :lol:

btw I would like to categorically state that I have NOT sent him a pm. I mean, what the hell would I say?
"Hi Edge, you're cool. I've just been to the cinema to buy some tickets to see Wimbledon and now I'm going to the supermarket. After which I may or may not have a cup of tea"

:laugh:

is mikest now MG?
or is it MGs hubby?

nevemind anyway

:wave:

are we all posting here again?

don't worry I wasn't going to ang! :D

I figured it would be kind of asking for trouble if that function was enabled................

plus, as stated above, I have nothing of interest to say to the man. Even in the edge thread the only thing I could think of to say was to ask for him to send me some crisps..........:up:

bammo2 said:
Am I alone in wishing that Edge would post in IO so we can eat his brains???

:macdevil:

:lol:

wait...what's all this about, anyway?

i am out of the u2-related stuff loop, as usual.

oh just scroll the first page and then thread over 4 pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom