Testje - VII - Just say no to the Magic Bootin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi fah :wave: :D

do you have msn?

i have to go to bed soon though. got a stoopid training class for work in the morning on my day off :grumpy:

fah said:
Ok, change that to:

Dream of gardeners (one in particular) hot and sweaty, clearing away overgrown and dead plants.
:sexywink:
Jamie Durie...**idea** I got a new little wrought iron outdoor table yesterday. He could dance on that...I do believe THAT is where the wheelbarow thang started. ABEL was drooling over the American DIY guy and I started on with my 'why i remember once upon a time, jamie durie....." and rono rocked in with his wheelbarrow:lmao: I think that's how it was.
Crikes,speaking of gardens.... Otto met his first snake today. A huge python slithered through the yard. Beautiful snake. Otto was frightened but wouldn't leave it alone. If it had been a black snake he'd be dead, I'm going to have to watch him.
We finished Stage One of THE WALL today!!!
No sign of the alien's yet :eyebrow:

Hola and adios testje's

cass said:

Jamie Durie...**idea** I got a new little wrought iron outdoor table yesterday. He could dance on that...I do believe THAT is where the wheelbarow thang started. ABEL was drooling over the American DIY guy and I started on with my 'why i remember once upon a time, jamie durie....." and rono rocked in with his wheelbarrow:lmao: I think that's how it was.
Crikes,speaking of gardens.... Otto met his first snake today. A huge python slithered through the yard. Beautiful snake. Otto was frightened but wouldn't leave it alone. If it had been a black snake he'd be dead, I'm going to have to watch him.
We finished Stage One of THE WALL today!!!
No sign of the alien's yet :eyebrow:

Hola and adios testje's
:up: I will always be the wheelbarowman for you i guess :laugh:

BTW, i recieved you postcard journal :wink: and i won`t even try to make a better one :lmao:

Friday night and the lights are low
Looking out for the place to go
Where they play the right music, getting in the swing

Neither had I. But last week I suddenly saw there were still tickets for tonight, so I bought them. It was a present for my mother (because she'd helped so much with my house earlier this year).
Oh, and if you have the slightest chance to go, you should. :yes:

:up:

Hey, I finally got into u2.com and don't worry there is really nothing to see yet...the only thing(s) you can access are the 'news' stories.

Now I want to go see Mama Mia :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom