Testje - VII - Just say no to the Magic Bootin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
night fah :wave:

im going on a driving lesson at 10.30, then I'll be leaving myself off at uni and registering there and geting my student card. then im meeting my sister. im trying to convince her to skip a personal tutorial. I dont think its important. I'm a bad sister. :|

im going to have to get ready soon.the student card im getting today is going to last until the end of my degree (2007). i sort of want to look decent. the last one I kept talking to the guy doing it and then everytime he took the photo i was takling/ laughing and i look like a muppet. :(

:heart:
alli_count.jpg
:heart:

The Count :heart: I lurrrrrrrrrrve to count, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
:lmao:
Jim Henson , the Muppets :bravo:
:wave: y'all
1, 1 U2 album, 2, 2 U2 albums, 3 ,3 U2 albums. 4, 4 U2 albums. 5 , 5 U2 albums....:)

465, 465 replies in the testje rides again thread.
It will get closed soon:(
466, 466 replies in the testje rides again thread
I lurrrrve to count :macdevil:

PIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSS IIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN SSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

:lol:

1, 1 last post before I go...I love to count

how could you possibly choose? i have moved to the core by so many of the muppetts . My sister loved Grover, but I couldn't possibly chose a favourite :heart:
I was singing the rainbow connection earlier...no lie...oh Kermie. Someone stop me :blah blah: food and muppets , two beautiful things...and predominantly black underwear in case I don't get to vote in that poll. Yep i think Sicy did me a favour...i do ramble on eh? it's the testje factor
**blames salome**

Food and muppets? :hmm:

*thinks of the Swedish chef8
Today we're gonna make chocolate mousse. We put the chocolate on the moose

:lmao:

*knows that this joke doesn't translate well in writing*

Still: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom