Testje - VII - Just say no to the Magic Bootin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Balloon festival - that sounds like fun :up:

I saw Van Halen - many many many many years ago. David Lee Roth was still the lead singer. At the end of the show, Eddie threw his hand made guitar into the crowd. The crowd went nuts and then a bunch of the road crew jumped in to rescue it.

fah said:
I bought tickets to see REM today :hyper:

Tickets for R.E.M. also went on sale today for their concert here in the Netherlands. I don't know if I'm going (yet). Their concert in Tivoli last year was amazing. I'm doubting whether to cherish that memory (a concert in a club that holds 1000 people, max) or to see them in an arena with 10,000 others.

I did buy some concert tickets today though, for Solomon Burke (going to see him in three weeks with my parents), Ozark Henry (some friends wanted to see hima and I don't mind checking him out) and Zita Swoon (another friend wants to see him and again, I want to check them out too).

Doozer61 said:
have you ever been in a hot air balloon?

i think that should be on my "before i'm 50" list. :hmm:

i haven't ever been in a hot air balloon. i want to go up someday but i think i'd feel a little scared, at least at first getting used to being so open like that so high. it's not like being in a plane.

i joined the balloon association today too so with anyluck someday isn't too far away now hehe, and i'll get to help out with the ground crews too :)

i posted pics in my journal.

http://forum.interference.com/journal.php?action=comments&entryid=21359

Last edited:
the balloon rides at the festival were $250 for like 10 minutes :eek:

i think joining the association for $20 a year and getting to participate in all the other stuff too is a much better deal imo :yes:

Doozer61 said:
i have never even seen one up close. they have them here, in temecula but i have never been. i thought about doing it when we were in sedona, but never got around to it.

:ohmy:

you should come here next year for the balloon festival! by then i will hopefully be a fully involved member of the association too :D

Popmartijn said:

Tickets for R.E.M. also went on sale today for their concert here in the Netherlands. I don't know if I'm going (yet). Their concert in Tivoli last year was amazing. I'm doubting whether to cherish that memory (a concert in a club that holds 1000 people, max) or to see them in an arena with 10,000 others.

I'm going to see them in an old theatre that seats about 2000 or so :up:

Balloon rides :up: I want to go :yes:

I don`t like REM so be in a venue with 1000 people, watching REM, will be a unforgetable experience. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom