Testje - VII - Just say no to the Magic Bootin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:

Saturday afternoon, and I've got lots of stuff to do, but I don't want to do any of it, and I'm bored.

me too i've been sick since last nite around 9pm :sigh:

*goes back to lay down on the sofa*

G'day Rono,
do u recall how u thought it was funny that I should ask my son to photograph a wheelbarrow for you? Well I met Brent Livermore today and he knows about you too now:D He's the captain of the Australian hockey team that just won Olympic gold. Sorry, we had a bit a of a laugh at your team's expense:tongue: He has lived and played hockey in the Netherlands and told me he enjoyed his time there.

Peace to all the other testjes :hug: especially ABEL**joins ABEL in the sick bed...mmm comfy** I've been ailing since Friday. Not much fun at all.
anyways
rock on..........

Fieldhockey :madspit: all those upperclass idiots. I can know, i have been playing fieldhockey 2 years long. Never accepted by those arrogant fuckers.

Haha, i imagine the talk between you and the captain.

Cass : Hi, are you a hockey player ?
Brent: Yes, i am.
Cass : Good thing you won the final.
Brent: Yes, we showed some fightingpower against that orange losers
Cass : I know someone from the Netherlands, i think they are all crazy.
Brent: Yes i know, they move a lot off wheelbarrow`s around.
Cass : :ohmy: how do you know ?
Brent: I remember some Dutch bloke asking pictures from a Australian wheelbarrow on interference.

I recall that Cass :wink:

Last edited:
one is for the Alzheimers Society - they need an administrator with experience in marketing and event management. Another one is at an estate agents (I'm really interested in property and would love to make money in property development one day)

another one is working in the marketing department at a univeristy in nottingham, preparing their prospectuses

they all sound good :up:

ABEL said:
me too i've been sick since last nite around 9pm :sigh:

*goes back to lay down on the sofa*

:hug:

I hope you are feeling better today.

Rono said:
Fieldhockey :madspit: all those upperclass idiots.
Brent: I remember some Dutch bloke asking pictures from a Australian wheelbarrow on interference.

well gings Rono, Brent's not the least bit arrogant. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. I just sealed the envelope this morning to send to you( at last) i hope you are not offended by what brent wrote. I suggested it to him, they are my words. I did tell him you are a landscape gardener, he helped choose which card to write on, the one with the kookaburra or the one with the garden? We didn't discuss wheel barrows :laugh:
:hmm: to send or not to send the envelope to Rono...that is the question?

oh the pain , the pain....if I'm not better soon.....I have to see a doctor :sad:

good luck lu. My mum works at an Alzheimers Respite Centre. They just got a new administrator and ma does not approve of the changes she is making. Anyone involved with real estate here has become billionaires in the past two decades:sad:...follow your dreams

cass said:

well gings Rono, Brent's not the least bit arrogant. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. I just sealed the envelope this morning to send to you( at last) i hope you are not offended by what brent wrote. I suggested it to him, they are my words. I did tell him you are a landscape gardener, he helped choose which card to write on, the one with the kookaburra or the one with the garden? We didn't discuss wheel barrows :laugh:
:hmm: to send or not to send the envelope to Rono...that is the question?

oh the pain , the pain....if I'm not better soon.....I have to see a doctor :sad:

I don`t know what the good smilie for this is so in random order,... :hug: :ohmy: :faint: :hyper: :hug:

Take care Cass :hug:

I woke up with a migraine today. I didn't get out of bed until 1PM.

fah said:
I am feeling better today...I took some tylenol 3's last night and they took care of the my headache.

I think I will go shopping...that makes everything better right :hmm:

Money won't make you happy...but spending it will.

Glad you're feeling better. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom