Testje - shiny and new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rono said:
:lol: i guess every dutchman is not save from you :sexywink:

Het gaat prima, en met jou ?

Goed :)

Dutch folk think I am okay, I hope. They don't understand me though. :D

LJT said:

nein...und mein Bein tut weh:(

Mein Tag war nicht gut....

Meet ye down the front til the road for a schwaal liek mucker.

Do you know the bar beside the Mace facing the lesiure centre, Hoppy Dobbins, I think?

LJT said:

nein...und mein Bein tut weh:(

Mein Tag war nicht gut....
:| don`t expect a good german conversation, i can speak and read german but my german writing is even worse than my english :reject:

Hals und beinbruch :hug:

Closely-monitored%20hamster.jpg

Lara Mullen said:

Meet ye down the front til the road for a schwaal liek mucker.

Do you know the bar beside the Mace facing the lesiure centre, Hoppy Dobbins, I think?

I havent checked....i don't really go to the bars in west belfast..the only place i ever go to here is the Whitefort....otherwise i am in around Auntie Annies, The Limelight in town.

I think i can find hoppy Dobbins though.

Rono said:
:| don`t expect a good german conversation, i can speak and read german but my german writing is even worse than my english :reject:

Hals und beinbruch :hug:

danke..haha my German is not that great i havent really used much of it in the past two years since i stopped learning...i have noticed that there is are similarities between Dutch and German...i can understand some Dutch at times...

I don't go. I don't even live remotely near there anymore. I just think it looks really interesting.

I was in A. Annies last night for the first time in months. I saw someone I went on really awful dates with last year and really wanted to leave quickly though. I am too old for the Slimers now, I love the music they play there.

Last edited:
You are never too old:wink:

I avoid west belfast clubs, pubs...like the plague...the social circle is tiny here...all the girls in thise places, the Felons etc allare mates exes...its messy.....one of my friends has went out with a girl who is like the ex of two other friends:huh:

Really, once you get an i.d. you are almost reaching the age of being too old to go there. :laugh:

Marty has been lurking here for quite some time now.

Lara Mullen said:
Really, once you get an i.d. you are almost reaching the age of being too old to go there. :laugh:

So true...:lmao: i only ever really use A Annies as meet up place at times anyway...i try to force my mates off to the Limelight as its the only place music wise i can stand...that or they want to go to the Beach Club or Precious:huh: i really despise those places.

I felt ancient in A. Annies last night, then we moved on to The Empire and Chris Scullion, who teaches Salsa dancing at the union was there and the music was so loud. We left after one drink and when we got out we were "oooh, that's much better, I can hear myself think!" and went for a cup of coffee at Clements. :lol: The place really emptied out quickly though so I think most people couldn't stick the noise - we had to scream at each other and you still couldn't hear half the conversation.

I don't like the beach club. Never been to Precious. I don't like the Odyssey really. I've known a few people who have had their cars broken into or had bags stolen.

Does this guy Chris Scullion have a younger brother at all?

I was at a gig two weeks back at The Empire..The Chalets..great wee Dublin band:up:

Whats bad at the clubs is you can't talk to anyone:lol:

I don't know, he seems quite camp and teaches Salsa dancing. I just know him because every year he stands in the union with his crap tape player blaring out music and being very theatrical while trying to entice new students to his classes. :lol:

Lara Mullen said:
I don't know, he seems quite camp and teaches Salsa dancing. I just know him because every year he stands in the union with his crap tape player blaring out music and being very theatrical while trying to entice new students to his classes. :lol:
hehe so if your not at clements or the empire, where do you normally go?

I just go to bars mainly, wherever is handy for everyone. I haven't really been out this summer to any clubs, I think the last really fun night out I had was to the gay bar beside the Kremlin for gay bingo (The Kremlin was also the last club I went to). They were also filming a show there about a homophobic man being introduced to the gay community. They showed it on BBC1 two weeks ago. I did not appear on the documentary. :D There was one point in the evening where they had us wearing glittery cowboy hats. :lol:

:lmao:

I watched a bit of that on the tv...sorry to say i have never been to Kremlin...but i think that's understandable:wink:

Back
Top Bottom