Testje - shiny and new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you can't read forum names, yet you can read tone into something that's not there.

gold star for you.

look... I posted in the wrong place, GET OVER IT. I'm not looking for a fight, but I DO think you all need to relax, get over yourselves and pick up the evening paper to find something that IS worth worrying about.

Laird/Bono said:
look... I posted in the wrong place, GET OVER IT. I'm not looking for a fight, but I DO think you all need to relax, get over yourselves and pick up the evening paper to find something that IS worth worrying about.
look... I made an angry reply, GET OVER IT. I'm not looking for a fight, but I DO think you all need to relax, get over yourselves and pick up the evening paper to find something that IS worth worrying about.

it's funny how "get over yourself" posts can always be turned back on the original poster. some might call that irony.

about the paper, it's only 3:30 in the afternoon. i've got a couple hours to go.

I know I'm gonna get slammed for this but here goes nothing....

WHAT DOES TESTJE MEAN?

*ducking to cover his head*

i don't think anyone will slam you for that. you're only like the 1207235098043714367058th person to ask.

they just might not answer. but then again, someone might.

it means little test in dutch

test is obvious, and je is a bit people put behind a word to make it smaller

:| who told you that i am scared away ?

No one scared me away, it is not good for me to spend to much time on internet so some sites need to go.

Back
Top Bottom