Testje - shiny and new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To show you just how much I iron....

Two weeks ago I finally tackled a huge pile of ironing that had been sitting, waiting to be ironed. In this pile were several of Mr fah's long sleeve shirts that he hadn't needed since probably April as the weather turned nice. :ohmy:

Yes, it appears that I had not ironed since April :giggle:

i just bought pretty new fancy sheets. they're gorgeous and soft and satiny and i love them.

but they wrinkle like crazy when i wash them and they need to be pressed. :angry:

dandy said:
i just bought pretty new fancy sheets. they're gorgeous and soft and satiny and i love them.

but they wrinkle like crazy when i wash them and they need to be pressed. :angry:

My favourite sheets are sateen cotton percale. I got them at Sears and they are sooooooo comfy and no ironing required :up:

I never iron anything. Our ironing board is too much of a pain to get out (it's wedged in our only closet behind the 10,000 pairs of shoes I have that won't fit on our shoe rack, Sam's sports equipment, and my extra luggage.

fah said:

My favourite sheets are sateen cotton percale. I got them at Sears and they are sooooooo comfy and no ironing required :up:

mine are sateen cotton percale too. not from sears though. :angry:

happy anniversary, fah! congratulations! :applaud:

fah said:
Did I mention that today is my wedding anniversary :)

14 years :heart:

:clap:

:dance:

:hmm: So you got married just a few weeks before that album full of heartbreak (Achtung Baby) was released...?

Brave girl!
:happy:

:sexywink:

happy anniversary fah's! :happy:

well although it looks like i missed it by 30 minutes :reject:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Pst!

Guys... My bf got that job I was telling yous about! :hyper: x 1.000.000

Can't let testje fall off the page!!

Flavia, I've been missing bits and pieces I guess.

Can you fill me in about the job your bf has gotten, now you arrowsed my curiousity? :wink:

greety said:
Marty, I read your post about going to Boston.
Was that a spur of the moment decision or what??

Yes, for a large part it was.
And now I can't turn back. I'm going!!! :hyper:

i'm going to boston. not to go to the show, but just to stalk/say hi to the testjes who are. :shifty:

boston is only a 2 hour bus-ride away!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom