Testje, love and peace.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops...
:reject:

I think I spent a wee bit too much time at the other place... :uhoh:

It seems there isn't much demand for love and peace these days. :(

:wave:

I am just out of my shower and getting my friends number so I can text her while I am away. Marty, I might be topping my phone up (I am relying on free messages, and they don't send them outside of the UK). If I do I'll have to reply to your message.

anyway, my hair is dripping, apparently I did not towel dry it well enough and I really should pack now. :shifty:

Bye everyone :hug:

Not for me. :|
But it's almost Tuesday now. :)

Gonna have dinner at my parents' place tomorrow. Although my father won't be there (he will be picking up his brother/my uncle from the airport and driving him to some other family members), so it's just my mother and me. Still great though. :heart:

Doozer61 said:
:wave:

remember when we would hit 500 in a couple of days?

now its the randooms and that damn bar....:|

hey! say all you want about the bar, but not randoooom :sexywink:

i have issues with remembering this thread cos i think of testje as being somewhere else.

:shifty: plus i can't keep up with any thread longer than 3 pages anymore (i have NO idea what's going on in randooooom, but that thread pretty much just belongs to kariann, wankerman, and arw, who usually don't acknowledge my presence when i post there).

You're lucky you can even go there - the last few times I've gone I haven't been able to get in - I am now taking it personally

~noticed that IWB did not acknowledge my presence in the randoom thread - hurt beyond words~

:wink:

:lol: that's cos you talk to me :p

invisionfree has been on crack lately. and i've spent way too much time online today. time for bed. or i should say it's time to unbury my bed, it's hiding under a massive pile of lunadry.

i just hope my neighbors stopped listening to shitty....i don't even know what it was...music. you know that song from a couple years ago "1 2 3 4 5 everybody in the club jive monica little bit of rita little bit of jessica" etc song? i guess my singing isn't going to help if i dno't know the words.

the point is my neighbors need to be hit over the head with the folder of music on my computer affectionately named "new england crap" :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom