Testje, love and peace.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, an internet hug won't actually squish you and make you puke...:hug:

testje almost fell off the page

:huh:

rono are you sick? *goes to catch up*

IWasBored said:
did you get sick from camping outside for u2 tickets? cos that would really suck.

Well, it does show the hardship you're willing to go through when it concerns U2 tickets. :up:
I'd rather be sick from lying in the cold all night waiting to buy U2 tickets than from some horrible colleague who decides he hates his work so much he want to make everyone in the office building ill. :|

:D

Well said, Marty (who just sent me a message on my phone) :heart:

Rono said:
:sad: i need more hugs :drool:

:wink:

:wink: you're a floosy

:hug: :hug: :hug:

when i was little i always asked for "a sandwich" which was a hug from both parents at the same time. I also loved this book at school about a bear called Huggles, I guess he gave out hugs because my Mum told me a few weeks ago that when I was I was in that year at school every night I would wait for her to see me before I went to sleep and used to give her a hug and say "A huggles is a huggles, Mummy". :lol:

I was a bit of an oddball when I think of it, I hated "twisty kissing" and shoes in my room at night-time. I also made up words for everything. Kitchen paper was "koo root". Haha. There is a list of my words somewhere and it's 3 pages long. There are some phrases I still use today like "Amn'tna?" which means Am I or am I not. I also liked to say "Daid fella (my brother), it's time for your epidural" and "Is Neighbours/ button moon/ rainbow on now". :laugh:

/random

th_cheerful.gif
Thanks,...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom