Testje, love and peace.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
easytiger said:
not really

I've got lots of cookies :hyper:

I've got chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, macadamia + white chocolate chip, and butter crunch :drool:

April, I have been doing quite a bit of research into these music players (i.e. I've talked the ear off every sales bloke in every electronics shop in Belfast). Every one of them has said the ipod isn't that good and have showed me much nicer, cheaper, better looking machines with a better battery life. I'm particularly fond of a Sony one (It's got letters after it like HD1 or something :der: )

One shop has actually stopped selling the ipod because they said they got lots of complaints about it and a lot of people were returning them.

Is there a chance to listen to them ? i think the sound is the most importaint thing.

5000 songs on a ipod,..nice but what to do with 5000 songs. :|

Popmartijn said:

I have more than 7000 songs on my computer already...

:reject:
:up: Time to put it on a mp3 player and listen to it, the whole 21.000 minutes long.

:wink:

Last edited:
:laugh:

BTW, Rono, at 20:00 MTV is going to show the U2 concert under the Brooklyn Bridge. So if you have MTV somewhere, watch it.
I will. :)

*knows he has enough music for 3 weeks of continuous playing :ohmy: *

flight.jpg

:hug:

or maybe i shouldn't hug you, you might puke again (and on me:yuck: sorry, rono)

did you get sick from camping outside for u2 tickets? cos that would really suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom