Testje, love and peace.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lara Mullen said:
I think I'm the only testje not going to see them, I'm not sure though.

I'm not going to see them either... and I'm not terribly disappointed or bitter about it. The reaason why I'm not going isn't because I can't get tickets, but rather I don't have the time or money for it right now.

Popmartijn said:

How did you score 7 GA when the maximum allowed was 6? :confused:
Hey, when you are sitting in the whole night, you make friends,..i did know that i needed 7 ( three testjes, four for me )

Btw, can you sell me one of yours,...:reject:

april, don't buy the ipod mini, it's a waste imo. a little bit more will buy you an actual ipod. i was at the apple store saturday buying some speakers for my mac and i saw the shuffles. they looked nice :hmm:

240 songs though, hmm...how on earth would i narrow down my music collection into just 240 songs? i've got 20 gb. :yikes:

It's giggling. :giggle:

I'm actually trying to convince my mom to go half with me on the U2 iPod, for my birthday in a coupe of months. The mini is adorable, but hell, I need more than 1,000 with all the crap I've got. :yikes:

Are there any accesories I'll need to tell my aunts and uncles and dad to get me? :D

is the iPod shuffle $99 or $149? the Apple ads say it's $99, but the store ads have it at $149 :confused:

my friend who claims to be poor bought a 15 GB iPod last year. and she keeps sending me those stupid freeipod.com referral links. some friend :angry:

Rono said:
Hey, when you are sitting in the whole night, you make friends,..i did know that i needed 7 ( three testjes, four for me )

Btw, can you sell me one of yours,...:reject:

I see what I can do. I do want to try to trade first for tickets of the other 2 days.
The Wednesday should be great though, big Testje meeting waiting in line. :)

Popmartijn said:

I see what I can do. I do want to try to trade first for tickets of the other 2 days.
The Wednesday should be great though, big Testje meeting waiting in line. :)
I hope so, my brother don`t want to sit in line early, but i want. So i need to swap my 2 tickets for anohter date ( tribune ). I want to see the testjes also :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom