Testje, love and peace.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
easytiger said:
diet cherry vanilla dr. pepper sounds so wrong, yet is surprisingly delicious :drool:

i saw that. it scared me. too many conflicting soda flavors. :yikes:

i tasted dr pepper once
my friends are obsessed with it (they lived in america for 7 years)
it was okay

i also tried gatoraid (I think) :yuck:

since my sister was diagnosed with diabetes all we drink is water, those dilute juices and diet coke (which is a treat for us :lol: )

sometimes ive been out and maybe met someone who has bought me a drink and they get me vodka and coca-cola (that only happened 3 times, i dont meet many blokes who buy me drinks in the bar). It was awful, I found the coke to be really sweet and left my mouth feeling really sticky :yuck: It's funny how your tastes change.

I think someone I know gives out my number to their friends because I keep getting 2 people phoning me and this happened when I had my last phone. This time though they speak instead of calling and hanging up. The last person who phoned was saying "hello suzie, suzie, is that you?" and had a weird country accent. :huh: I don't know why they think I'mcalled susie.

Ok, I'm going to stop talking drivel now and go empty the dishwasher and prepare the veg for dinner. Then, I think I might tackle my room. I think my Mum would faint if my room was nice and tidy and in order, she has asked me for months to "have a look at it" and complains I tidy everywhere else. I just don't want to tackle it, there are notes and books and cd's everywhere and although it looks untidy I can easily locate everything. I do have a pile of clothes sitting on my chair that I need to hang up though, I did sort out my wardrobe which is why they are all out. I'm so disorganised. At least if my room is tidy then I can study in it. There's no room for books on my desk, I have a box of e-bay stuff on it instead :lol:

I know what you mean about the pop, Lara... All I've had for the past few years is Diet Coke, and anytime I try the regular stuff it's so strong and sweet my eyes will almost water from it. Too weird...

Lunchtime! I had like 1 hour of sleep last night :crack: thanks to my noisy cat and a text message at 2:30 a.m. (pax :mad: :tongue: )so I think I'll zone out and surf the board.

I should go to bed but I'm not all that tired now :|

And it's garbage day, so there really is no point in going to bed until the garbage and recycling have been picked up.

:wave: Sleep wel Fah.

So, we are gonna test a laptop outside the ticketoutlet,....see you later ( or much later ) Bye,....

Lara... look what I found at the grocery store tonight

342%3A7%3A4723232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3236%3E7%3B4%3E793%3EWSNRCG%3D323285%3A58796%3Cnu0mrj

:giggle:

I haven't tried them yet, but thought you must be notified immediately. :wink:

Camping out in the freezing cold for 14 hours can be very could have his use :up:

Salome, Tomer and dr theeth can go together :lol: I beat the scalpers :happy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Lara... look what I found at the grocery store tonight

342%3A7%3A4723232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3236%3E7%3B4%3E793%3EWSNRCG%3D323285%3A58796%3Cnu0mrj

:giggle:

I haven't tried them yet, but thought you must be notified immediately. :wink:

I hope you like them!!
:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom