Testje, love and peace.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, i'm absolutly one of those people. i think it came from years of eating school lunches on divided trays, but it probably goes back to when i was really little, before elementary school.

peas shouldn't accidentally get into spaghetti sauce :down:

broccolli cannot touch the potato!!!

:shifty:

:lol:

i pour it over food....but i get pissed off if it gets poured on the wrong food. like if a green bean ends up in it :yuck:

:hmm:

not many things.

mashed potatos, turkey, stuffing. that's about it.

roast beer :lol:

i don't like roast beef. never have.

gravy on fries? i put ketchup on my fries (actually, i dip my fries in the ketchup)...never heard of putting gravy on them.

i haven't had an open faced turkey sandwich in years. but i probably had gravy on it the last time i ate one (which was...wow...at least 11 or 12 years ago)

Mr fah made the cds tonight. I panicked for a second when he told which Avril song he put on it. I thought it was the one with 'shit' on it. It wasn't but I didn't want to be sending that home with a bunch of 7 year olds :laugh:

When the mini fahs are singing along to that song...they get to that word and they just say nothing and then they start laughing :laugh:

:lol:

that might not have been too good if it had been that song.

my mom wouldn't let us listen to anything with swears in it, if she could help it, up until i was about 15...:down:

then she finally let me buy an album with a parental advisory sticker on it (which was ridiculous, there were like 2 "bad words" on the whole album, and i was riding a school bus every day where kids were getting beat up and swearing left and right :rolleyes: she tried....she did try...)...and of course, that meant my brother and sister were allowed to have whatever music they wanted, even though there's a 7 year age gap between my brother and me.

bed? what is this sleep that you speak of?

:p

:ohmy: it's almost 6am! you're right, i should start thinking about sleep....*thinking*

:wave: goodnight!

instead of going to sleep, i got distracted. and now i'm not even sure what distracted me, but i ended up playing with mapquest and writing down directions to portland, maine :huh:

i'm planning a drive up to maine for a show next saturday.

far from finished and the pubcrawlers (plus 2 other bands i've never heard of) are playing a show, and last week when kat was here and we were planning out our road trip we were trying to work in some kind of stop in maine, so maybe this will work out as a seperate non-road trip stop since everywhere else we wanted to go was west and/or of new york....

far from finished :hyper: i remember how i got off on this tangent, i saw a thing about how mark lind (ducky boys) is filling in for them (FFF) on bass for a few shows, and then i realized that the 26th is a saturday and i don't have to work....

IWasBored said:
:hmm:

not many things.

mashed potatos, turkey, stuffing. that's about it.

gravy should never be on things like baked beans

hot and cold foods shouldnt touch especially lettuce thats been rinsed and not dried properly :ohmy:

Now I feel bad because the people on the earlier page posted pics of baby lambs. I feel mean now.

Btw, Fah I got all my extra Embrace albums and they are all really good. If you liked TRavis, I can def recommend Embrace to you. They have that slow, melodic music too but some of their earlier albums are quite upbeat.

hha, my mum just told my dad we need to eat the strawberries by today and said "but you know laura hates cold and hot things on her plate". She's in a bad mood today, she shouted at my brother, then I said jsut to leave it and told me I couldn't speak until I was told I could speak :der: , and now she's complaining about my sister not lifting stuff behind her. I tidied the whole house on Friday so hopefully im still in the good books.

Lara Mullen said:
Now I feel bad because the people on the earlier page posted pics of baby lambs. I feel mean now.

Btw, Fah I got all my extra Embrace albums and they are all really good. If you liked TRavis, I can def recommend Embrace to you. They have that slow, melodic music too but some of their earlier albums are quite upbeat.

Thanks Lara :wave:

Embrace are now on the list :up:

I saw the Brit Awards on tv last night. Yes, those awards from last month...As much as I enjoy the Scissor Sisters, it hurt watching them win over U2 and Green Day :ohmy:

there is nothing worse than overcooked brocolli that hasn't been drained properly, put on a plate with meat and gravy

:barf:

the water makes the gravy go all rancid

:barf:

Mind you, I'm really funny about water on my plate. I spend ages draining food :laugh:

I don't mind hot and cold food touching though. Jacket potatoes with beans and coleslaw are really really good :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom