Testje in wonderland,...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Lu !

It happened to me a few months ago, I hadn't been able to go there for more than a week :huh: and then it finally worked again, dunno how... How long have you been unable to go there ?

it magically fixed itself last time for me too

:)

congrats, marty :hug:

bammo2 said:
I can get into testje at work but not at home

I emailed ntlworld and they told me to clear my history and temporary files. but I had already done that and it made no difference

the email also said that if I still have problems I should call their tech help line. but I'm not going to do that cos it's really really expensive :huh:

so it looks like we're screwed :happy:

im in the middle of deleting my temp internet files and runnign a comprehensive virus search too (some virus has taken over our computer and we get loads of pop up ads)

I think ti costs like £1/ £1.50 a min. or something, doesn't it? :yikes:

:happy:

Last night I stayed up late watching the late, late movie on RTE which was Jane Austen's "Mansfield Park", and I thought it was fantastic. I never imagined myself being sucked in by Jane Austen type shows before.

I still can't get into testje. Last night my Dad cleared all our temp. internet files and fixed all the viruses on this machine. It works really fast now. But I still can't get into that site. :mad:

RTE had another movie on last night, they advertised it as "Tears on endearment" but I checked the Radio Times and It was what I thought it was "Terms of endearment". I've always heard people talk about it but never seen it.

Hey Kimmie! :)

I miss you all :sigh:

Ok, I'm going to shut up now and go and get some water to drink and watch some news. I REALLY should do some work today, I have an essay to do and books to read before going back next week, I've done no work since I've been off. I'm taking my procrastination to new lengths. :reject:

I just found out that a boy I used to get the bus home with died on a skiing trip in America last week. I saw all these guys from his year on Saturday night, the day of his funeral, wearing suits in the bar. That's really sad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom