testje: Episode V - The Testjes Strike Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Here it is:

picture_18.jpg

picture_19.jpg

picture_20.jpg

picture_21.jpg

:wink:

i think you look very nice in your hoodie dave :up:

:crack: too much posting :crack:

well i said it was brief...it's time for me to go again :wave:

be back later this evening.

OK, I found my list.

- watch the Belgian GP Formula 1 CHECK!
- install new version of OS
- do the laundry
- make dinner CHECK!
- clean the house

:hmm: That's still a lot for today. I will start with doing the laundry in a minute. Not the actual washing, but ironing and putting everything back in place. That's always so much fun that I always do this after 10 PM (it's 22:50 here now). :|
Oh well, at least I'll do it... :sigh:

:)

Popmartijn said:
Cass, I think it's the other way round. USD 2500 is about AUD 3500 (so not 1500). :|
thanks marty , I see my mistake now? I hope...500 ppl need to donate $7 each?

now that may answer my other question. Our local boy Nathan Bagley rowed his heart out in 2 kayak race finals. He was beaten at the line by a Canadian guy in the K1. The canadian guy was very moved when his national anthem was played. During the close ups I was wondering why on earth he had the word "roots" written on his coat...but so has Dave. It's a Canadian thing eh?
Mum's just love their boys Dave, my sons earn lots more money than I do, but I still can't help buying them clothes and things when I see something I think they'd like. My middle one is always wearing the winter coat I bought for him:heart:
I enjoyed the Olympic events I watched. U2 songs were used to great effect **still excited**

OK, now I'm really going for a moment to iron. I already waited for a week and thus I shouldn't put if off any further. :|

Popmartijn said:
OK, now I'm really going for a moment to iron. I already waited for a week and thus I shouldn't put if off any further. :|
The Dutch Iron man competition. :hmm:

:lmao:..good one Rono. Iron man!
Yeah my middle one has killer blue eyes, like his dad. Leaves me helpless. They finished putting his new engine and gearbox in yesterday. What a big oily job that was. It was such a relief when they turned the key and the "new" engine hummed into life. It used to be all Lego around here once, now it's car parts. I try to make my garden nice and they keep putting old cars in it :scream:

Rono said:
It is fun to meet people from interference :up: A lot to gossip :reject:
:hmm: I knew there was a reason I read back thru this thread.
That seals it.
"shirtless men dancing: :lmao: u guys:lmao: I'm off to the feed the multitudes and then cook up some plan to celebrate tonight's blue moon :cool:

- watch the Belgian GP Formula 1 CHECK!
- install new version of OS
- do the laundry CHECK!
- make dinner CHECK!
- clean the house

In the end, the laundry is always less than I fear. It's mainly folding the clean stuff and not much ironing. At least, I have the opinion you don't have to iron T-shirts, underwear or bed sheets. So what's left were three shirts and one pair of trousers.

However, I will go soon as I want to try to install a new version of the operating system on my computer. And I have to be offline for that one. :| If I can do it, then there's only one item not checked on my list. Not too bad for a vacation. :wink:

OK, so there won't be a new OS installed. What I thought did come true, they've released the 32-bit version while I have a 64-bit computer. Oh well, a 'wasted' download, but that's it. No harm done...

:)

Popmartijn said:

In the end, the laundry is always less than I fear. It's mainly folding the clean stuff and not much ironing. At least, I have the opinion you don't have to iron T-shirts, underwear or bed sheets. So what's left were three shirts and one pair of trousers.

wanna come over and play with my laundry? :flirt: i need someone to iron for me. :up:

Nevermind, I'm :der: again.

Hello everyone!

Last edited:
suddenly i have 5 gmail accounts to give away :ohmy:
it was 6 but i gave one away already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom