testje: Episode V - The Testjes Strike Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ylimeU2 said:

I'm a little nervous. I've never met anyone I've talked to on the internet. :reject:

awh, I know what you feel though I've never ever met someone I knew from the internet. But don't be afraid, MG sounds excellent.

You'll have a great night ! :up:
Where are you going to meet ?

Marty : it's quite strange for the pics that are available here are no longer in my photobucket... :confused:
So, it's not logical.
Plus, some really disappeared, I mean, I think Sicy deleted them.

There is a local band here called the Getaway Cars. I saw them once and I loved them. She knows them, so we are going to meet at one of their shows.

ylimeU2 said:
I'm a little nervous. I've never met anyone I've talked to on the internet. :reject:

I have. And the Dutch Interferencers I've met are great (and I met Sulawesigirl too and she's cool).
As for MG, I think she's a really nice girl. Correction, woman as she's married now. :D
She sounds like fun. At least, she LOLs a lot here. :)

I think you'll have a great evening. :up:

MissMaCo said:
Marty : it's quite strange for the pics that are available here are no longer in my photobucket... :confused:
So, it's not logical.
Plus, some really disappeared, I mean, I think Sicy deleted them.

I think that those pictures that are still here are from Sicy's own Snapfish account. When you originally posted them, they were very big (not that I was complaining :sexywink: ), so I think Sicy resized them and then had to store them somewhere so she saved them in her own Snapfish account (like Photobucket). But that's an exception to the rule that no pictures are stored here on Interference.

*hasn't been to Photobucket lately*

g'morning testjes :yawn:

ylimeU2 said:

MG is very nice. i've met her in real life too. i believe she was the first interferencer i met :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom