testje: Episode V - The Testjes Strike Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I'd really love right now?

I'd love to be out somewhere drinking, then have a stumbleback.

Stumblebacks are awesome, cause you always have the following 5 aspects:

1) One last drink while walking
2) Cops driving past again and again
3) Meeting hot girls along the way
4) A fast food/convenience store stop
5) Public urination in the middle of a street

Man I love those. Hahaha.

:up:

Last edited:
ylimeU2 said:
I went to bed early yesterday. I was asleep by 1AM. I didn't even have to get up today.

Strange, isn't it, when it is considered early when you're asleep at 1:00 AM. But since you said it, I did have an early sleep yesterday.
Still waking up though...

ABEL said:
i went to jack in the box on my way home.
normally everything is great when i go there but for some reason when i go at nite they usually mess up my order :rolleyes:

Maybe it's time to cook for yourself. That way you always know what you'll be eating. :p

ylimeU2 said:
I can't remember the last time I was in a "real" restuarant. Or even one that has plastic cutlery, for that matter.

Last Friday (a Greek restaurant). And probably tomorrow again, when I'm in Maastricht at my sister's place. I want to take her out for dinner. :wink:

ylimeU2 said:
:hmm: Maybe. Testje taught me the importance of the refresh button.

Testje also taught me the fun of not using the refresh button.
*has a geek humour joke to insert here, but doesn't do it*

I just got word from Dell that they are going to deliver the new computer to my sister tomorrow. Yesterday, they said Thursday, so I didn't prepare the trip to my sister for today (I'd wanted to visit my grandmother too on the way to the south). Now, I suddenly have to pack (not very much of course, since I will be staying there only one or two days). I just feel a bit :| that I can't visit my grandmother today. Maybe later in the week. Hey, I still have a vacation.
Anyway, I will be gone soon for a couple of days. At the earliest I will return tomorrow evening, but it could also be Thursday.

:wave:

*:hmm: ponders whether he should open a new Testje thread already*
I do have a nice title...

Let's get dressed first. :D

That's my idea too. But I will miss the next one... :(
(or at least the start of it). Now, if only Salome could come in and close this one. :p

Sorry, I can't control myself anymore. I also have to go to my sister (I don't want to arrive too late). So I'll do it anyway. At least this thread got bigger than the last one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom