testje: Episode V - The Testjes Strike Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't have A&W here that i know of.

is that where A&W rootbeer gets it's name? :hmm:

I get breakfast sandwiches frozen, at the grocery store. A company called Morning Star has a yummy veggie sausage and egg sandwich. :drool: I can't even tell the difference between that and the real thing.

That made me think of rootbeer floats. :drool:

I haven't had one of those in ages.

fah said:
I really dislike finding things in my food that don't belong there.

last nite i was eating a frozen dinner thing. well not really a frozen dinner, but it was frozen brocoli, cheese and rice. i eat it quite often and find it quite delicious. but i was dissapointed when i ate it last nite and felt something inside my mouth that didn't feel right. i think it was a piece of the box or something that was in my food. i suppose it's possible it could have gotten in there when i cooked it, but i really don't think so. even though it just appeared to be a little piece of cardboard with some ink printed on it it made me lose my appetite and stop eatiing it :huh:

ylimeU2 said:
I get breakfast sandwiches frozen, at the grocery store. A company called Morning Star has a yummy veggie sausage and egg sandwich. :drool: I can't even tell the difference between that and the real thing.

i :heart: morningstar!!! i haven't tried their breakfast, but i LOVE their corn dogs! cuz i really really like corn dogs but i've gotten to where i don't like to eat regular meat ones any more, but the veggie ones are soooo good :drool:

I've done that with Kraft Dinner before, when you open the box little flecks of cardboard can come off. I just pick it out and keep on eating.

I love those!

And fah, I just can't imagine why you don't like finding things that don't belong in your food. It's like Cracker Jacks, you get a little prize! (Please insert sarcasm here)

DaveC said:
I've done that with Kraft Dinner before, when you open the box little flecks of cardboard can come off. I just pick it out and keep on eating.

if i'd seen it happen and knew where it came from i probably would have kept eating too, but it took me a while before i figured out what it was :laugh: :yuck:

If not for Morning Star, I think I would have given up on being a vegetarian.

WTF??? i just got this message when i tried to reply. :huh:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

ylimeU2 said:
If not for Morning Star, I think I would have given up on being a vegetarian.

i'm not a vegetarian. i just eat it cuz i like it :up:

the a/c unit fan outside squeaks whenever my a/c shuts off :huh:

i suggested a name for tomer's avatar in one of his journal entries a minute ago. i could only think of bouncy bob. :| like bouncy blob lol.

You should hear the A/Cs from my balcony. It sounds like a traffic jam.

Ahh, life in the city.

it's funny, i've noticed that journal entries about nothing or little silly things get more comments than long serious ones. most of the time anyway. my journal hardly gets any replies either way. oh well :huh:

I don't think I've looked at anyone's journal, but that is interesting. Maybe ppl just don't know what to say on the serious stuff.

Oh great, I think I just broke my CD player. :(

i'm gonna go for a while and watch a little of the republican convention that i missed while i was at work. although i'm not republican i like to keep up with everything. i'll bbl :wave:

I think I'm going to bed. My espresso high from earlier is starting to wear off.

G'night ABEL and everyone! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom