testje: Episode V - The Testjes Strike Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am going to the guinness storehouseand the jeamson distillery tomorrow
sounds like im going on one big pub crawl :up:

ithink ill have my friends whiskey and he can have my pint. :up:
my friend works in dublin but i texted him today and he wont be there this week. he is in copenhagen :( he promised me drinks if i visited him. im sad now. he does live two doors away so next time hes home ill visit him then :up:

Have fun tomorrow :yes:

I'm going to go out with the mini fahs and do some more shopping for back to school things.

I'm making shepherds pie for dinner tonight (random thought).

:wave:

:hmm: It's past midnight again, but not as late/early as the past few days. Maybe I'll get an early sleep, for a change. :)

Popmartijn said:
Maybe I'll get an early sleep, for a change. :)

ha! i always say that and i always end up being online another hour or two. even when rono started coming online earlier i still stayed up late :reject:

I do that every night.

'Cept starting tonight I'm going to bed at 12:30 cause I gotta get my body ready for school again.

I went to bed early yesterday. I was asleep by 1AM. I didn't even have to get up today.

I guess that explains why I'm so wide awake now. That and the 8 shots of espresso I had at work.

hello testjes.
finally home from work. work sucks. :mad:

i went to jack in the box on my way home.
normally everything is great when i go there but for some reason when i go at nite they usually mess up my order :rolleyes:

first, the lady forgot to give me my drink and closed the window really quick so i had to sit there in my car for a minute or two before she came back to the window :tsk:
second, the lady put down that i asked for a medium coke when i asked for a small. she reluctantly gave me a refund for the difference. when i told her i asked for a small, she said 'no you didn't'. c'mon, why would i lie about that? what ever happened to customer service. :huh:

then i get home and noticed they gave me the breakfast sandwich with ham when i asked for bacon :rolleyes:
luckily i like ham too, so i just ate it instead of going back since it was late and on my way home from work.

there used to be a guy that worked there in the evening and EVERY time he'd misunderstand my order and try to give me tacos :laugh: :der:

ok i'm done whining, for now lol.

Food places. :sigh:

Back when I ate meat, I tried to order a chicken sandwich at McD's. The woman at the counter didn't understand English very well and kept saying "Okay, fish" everytime I would repeat my order. Finally, she smiled and nodded and said "Okay, chicken".

I was not surprised when I got a fish sandwich.

We actually ate in a 'real' restaurant with the kids tonight. Real cutlery (not plastic) and someone took my order and brought it to the table.

I have never had the fish sandwich at Mcdonalds. :hmm:

I haven't either. I refused to eat it.

I can't remember the last time I was in a "real" restuarant. Or even one that has plastic cutlery, for that matter.

I've never heard of Jack in the Box or A&W.

We have Chick Filet here. They have a decent vegetarian wrap.

i used to really like wendys. i love the jr. cheeseburger deluxe. till a few times i got one and it wasn't cooked all the way through :yuck:

Don't ever try the Filet-O-Fish at McDonald's. I used to work there and tried one once (it was free). I took one bite and tossed it.

There was this weird guy from the middle east who always came through the drive-thru at like 11:30 at night, every night, no matter what night it was, and ordered "one...FISHBURGER!!" just like that, 'cept with an arabic/indian accent. Think Apu and you've got it.

He was awesome.

I'm baked.

:drunk:

ylimeU2 said:
I've never heard of Jack in the Box or A&W.

We have Chick Filet here. They have a decent vegetarian wrap.

chick filet is my favorite fast food restaurant :up: :drool: i love their cole slaw and carrot and raisin salads too.

Last edited:
Why I am jumping in to defend Mcdonalds I will never know but....

Milkshakes :up:
Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits :up:
Chicken Fajita :up:
Happy meals (but only when the toys are really cool) :up:
Egg Mcmuffin :up:
Side salads with Paul Newman dressings :up:

Last edited:
At Wendy's I always get the Spicy Chicken Sandwich with just lettuce or the Big Bacon Classic with no tomato.

You know what I could go for right now?

A burrito.

i do admit though as much as i don't like mcdonald's i do like their breakfast. that's just about the only thing i'll eat there. and i like their icecream :drool:

Chick Filet is the only fast food place I bother with anymore.

They do have some excellant cole slaw. :up:

I had a Frosty the last time I was at Wendy's and it had a plastic baggie in it. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom