testje: Episode V - The Testjes Strike Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
I think I'll leave u 2 alone....

I'm going to go watch 'Kill Bill 2' with Mr fah

Have fun kids

:wave:
Bye mum. have fun with the slaughterhouse promotion film..

Rono said:
Hey Greety, i just got myself a ticket for Hooverphonic. Are they from Belgium ?

I also got a ticket for Arno. :up:

yes hooverphonic is a belgian band.
So is Arno (not a band of course, allthough:hmm: ) but you already knew that didn't you?

What do you like about Arno, his solo work or his TcMatic period, ze french or the english?
He's a funny guy, the way he speaks, you might think he's drunk all the time while he's just trying to talk without stammering.:wink:

edited to say i didn't know Hooverphonic was touring again.
I like their music although i haven't seen them life yet:sad:

Last edited:
Now I really have that feeling of vacation. It's Monday, many have to work and I have vacation!

I'm free
To do what I want
Any old time

:dance:

*slowly waking up*

goodmorning Marty :wave:

This testje is going faster and faster isn't it?
i'm still trying to go through the previous one which I seemed to have missed completely:huh: and that in less then 2 days

OK.

So, what's on my to-do list today. :hmm:

- paint the fence (if the weather's good)
- clean the house

Then again, I do have vacation... :p

greety said:
btw have you heard the snippit of the buckley song now or the complete song maybe?

I don't even remember in which testje this
was mentioned :ohmy:

No, I still haven't. Maybe I'll look that one up later.
But I'm not allowed to buy any CD's anymore until the new U2 single is released. I mean, I bought 7 this weekend! (Most were used, but still...)
:reject:

Scrap that painting of the fence stuff. It's raining (again) today. Hard.
:sigh: Oh well, then it's cleaning the house... :|

I had also planned to go to my sister in Maastricht tomorrow. On Wednesday, her new computer will be deliverd and as she has to work (all day) that day, I said I would be at her house, to accept the computer. However, I just had contact with Dell (the computer manufacturer) and they say the expected delivery date is now 2 September (Thursday). :eyebrow:
This is a small pity, as would've liked to go tomorrow since there's apparently a pub quiz every Tuesday (and I want to participate in such a thing as they always sounds like fun according to the stories of my sister). But now, it seems like I'm going to Maastricht on Wednesday...

:wink:

N e e d s t o c l e a n h o u s e . . . :sigh: :|

Last edited:
Popmartijn said:
It's raining (again)
....apparently a pub quiz every Tuesday

N e e d s t o c l e a n h o u s e . . . :sigh: :|
Iwish it was raining here. I had a very enjoyable blue moon dinner at my son's house this evening. You can see our hill from his front verandah, even though it's miles away. It was lovely to watch the full moon rise from there. Buddy the dog is OK, he has a bandage over his stitches and he's being a good boy and not chewing at them.

I was working at the school today and I got a doozey of a migraine vision disturbance. God I hate that. I feel wasted now, sore feet and head....so I'm off to bed Fred.

I sense you are procrastinating there marty...I could give lessons on procrastination. I have procrastinated about THE WALL for years now, but it is so satisfying to see it coming along. Hub is really getting "into it" and installing solar lights in it :yikes: a bit OTT imho, but I don't have the heart to tell him.
Anyway whatever you decide to do, have fun, stay wonderful
:)

PS: I LOVE trivia contests. Have you ever seen a Rik Myall/Ade Edmondson show called "Bottom"? They have an hilarious pub quiz episode

Good Morning testjes - MG here...LOL didn't feel like signing in as meself... :hug: :wave:

Just came in quickly to say hello....our AC has been broken all weekend so we had to stay at mother in law's house...last night I met ylimeU2 :hyper: She was very nice :D We had a great time seeing the band :D

Anywho...i'll be back tomorrow...gotta go do a ton of stuff today :)

:hug:

cass said:
Have you ever seen a Rik Myall/Ade Edmondson show called "Bottom"? They have an hilarious pub quiz episode
that show was brilliant!
can't really recall that episode though :hmm:

I was wondering if your hubby was finally checking out where you spend a big part of your time on Interference. But it seems like it's still you, just with a different name. :D

Or did you have an operation? :sexywink:

:tongue:

OK, no more procrastination, time to do some shopping. Oh wait, that's still not cleaning the house, is it? :eyebrow:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom