Testje calling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoney! said:
imagine how angry you would be is someone insulted you AND made a joke about your mother (who you lost when you were 17 - and that is ALL over this board).

This AFTER he was warned by a admin/mod - and had clearly read the warning.

my apologies...I am a little sensitive right now about the mother thing (Feb. is usually not a good month concerning my mother).

ASK anyone who has lost a parent.

I will go to bed and let it blow over.

Why don´t you make me a list of things not to say to you? How could i have known? And i said it before i was "warned".

And why are you even bringing it into this thread?. Well i know why, but i´ll stop now.

You are so predictable. And Sicy, don´t close this thread please.

i have no idea what this is about, but zoney, aren't you usually the first to make dead mother jokes? i swear i remember you saying something in another thread once. guess it's one of those things, no one can pick on my younger brother, only me!

Sicy said:
Are you guys going to drag this shit into another thread?

what zoney quoted in this thread is from the 14th, way before the thread in IO was posted. the thread in IO was started on the 21st. i don't see that the two threads have anything to do with eachother. :shrug:

stallone has already apologized. i'm quite sure he meant no harm.

Last edited:
i reckon this thread should be closed. jeff you know full well sly cant know about your mother's death unless he happened to read one of the random posts it is mentioned in. i happen to know for a fact hpw you and your sister deal with your mother's passing. i remember having a conversation specifically with you and min about it. you explained it was your way. no one can question that. no one can question either that now is a sensitive time for you. it obviously is by how you are reacting. the problem here is that sly didn't know about your mum. he certainly is not one of the few people in this world cruel enough to make such a comment with that knowledge. i dont know anyone who would, personally.

what i wonder is why this is becoming a huge issue for you? if the timing is sensitive, then you have all our condolences and best wishes. if you are using an opportunity to continue this us and them fight these 2 groups of friends are in, then you have my pity.

this is ridiculous. i feel for you, jeff.

:shifty:

So... erm...

It seems it's superfluous to ask if anything's happening here. I guess I'll go on and continue to sit in this office here...

:shifty:

what the hell just happened???
i'm very confused :scratch:

can we go back to testje please

Popmartijn said:
It's still a difficult choice though, Testje or work.
:crack:

Oh...I would say Testje...you KNOW I would say Testje.

Right now, I am saying Testje or sleep...and Testje is winning.

:crack:

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

oh. edited.

well then, without any specific reply.. :hug:

Thank you....it is appreciated, but not needed. It is NOT what I am looking for...I actually really HATE those types of posts.

We all end up having these challenges in our lives. I was just a little testje. :shifty:

zoney! said:

Thank you....it is appreciated, but not needed. It is NOT what I am looking for...I actually really HATE those types of posts.

I see. I thought you´d need a hug :shrug:

zoney! said:
I did not intend for this to be a spinoff thread....but that is what has happened.

Sorry.

Zoney, I don't think you have a place in this thread. If you have an issue with Sly, PM him. Period.

That said, your personal attack in the alter-thread towards me is noted. :down:

the soul waits said:

Zoney, I don't think you have a place in this thread. If you have an issue with Sly, PM him. Period.

That said, your personal attack in the alter-thread towards me is noted. :down:

As you know, there are no closed threads at interference.com, so I can post anywhere I want. In fact, I have posted in Testje long before you ever joined Interference, and even had a membership to the forum at one time!

Yes..and if you have problems with people...you should PM them! Including me.

dude, if you hijack this thread again for your own personal vendetta and get it shut i'm gonna come over there and smack you one :madwife:

Digsy....you are talking to Sophie, right? I left and she brought everything back up.

Carry on with the you usual chatter, and everything will be OK!

:up:

No, if you'd left, you wouldn't still be reading replies or responding to them.

ok, i just don't want the thread shut for something that has nothing to do with most of us in here...

If you guys want to start a new thread I'll close this one.

But this cannot continue. The people that have issues with others need to now take this to private discussion because its disrupting the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom