test my thick skin here!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
yes. please flame me in this thread. whoever gets me to crack and flame back first wins a prize!

start!

Your value doesn't even amount to a bucket of dog's vomit. Brighten the lives of your long-suffering parents: commit suicide by flushing yourself down a toilet, you unicycle-pedalling blubberhead in floppy clown shoes.

You're a dirty drunk! :mad:

You brought beer to my friend's apartment though, so you are okay in my book.

Even though my friend had better beer that you drank.

But we said it was okay, so I can't hold that against you.

Oh...and how dare you not try to take advantage of me in the backseat. Prude. :down:

what do I win?

You are a classic example of why incest has been banned in every Northern state except Wisconsin.

Now, keep your hands off of your sister (for ten minutes while I have my way with her) and go drink your own piss (Leinies).

this is good so far! keep it up.

and multiple posts are ok! just keep trying until i lose it!!!

not sure salome. if we did, i didn't see it, and i highly doubt it was as cool as the one i just made.

i just got the touch, you know.

I don't like your avatar! Pop Bono sucks! Pop sucks! Coldplay sucks! Radiohead sucks!

if that don't getcha it's hopeless! :D

salome already won and mikal's too stupid to understand the subtlty of it.

:p

no. salome has not won yet. i have to respond with a flame.

i was simply warning him.

so it was like a preclude to a flame, but not a flame. or you could call it a "fla". notice the "ma" missing? i clearly said "flame."

keep trying! you're doing great so far!!!

mikal said:
no. salome has not won yet. i have to respond with a flame.

i was simply warning him.

so it was like a preclude to a flame, but not a flame. or you could call it a "fla". notice the "ma" missing? i clearly said "flame."

keep trying! you're doing great so far!!!

:up: i see. it's amazing someone of your low intellect could explain that to me...i only had to consult my guide to dealing with morons a couple times.

Your posts are a testament to the failure of the American public school system.

yes! you guys are still doing just wonderful!

*edit- sorry about the spelling mistake. i meant "me" of course. i had just gotten done talking to my mother before i posted.

Last edited:
Thom Yorke takes it up the arse by Johnny Greenwood. I poked his eye that's why it's all fecked up and i'm going to do the same to you.

You're a stinky ass and I can smell you all the way over here

ok. these insults just aren't doing anything for me.

i actually think even higher about myself now before i made this thread.

come on people! bring it!

muwahahahahahahaa!!!!

Back
Top Bottom