Tenacious D & Other Funny Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh its not a song its a man who is Dustin the Turkey omg :lmao:

He sings all these songs but changes the name of them and talks about Ireland in al of them

Oh oh oh I gotta find something about him...

Here is Dustin:

5046614023.jpg

Dustin
Dustin (not to be confused with Dustin Hoffman) is Ireland's number one entertainer, model, singer, songwriter & comedian, among other things. To date he has released three albums "Dustin not just a pretty face" ,"Dustin unplucked" & "Faith of Our Feathers", all three albums been number one in the Irish charts as well as having number one hit singles. Some of the more famous people to launch their careers by being backing vocals on many of Dustin's songs are Bob Geldof, Boyzone, Ronnie Drew, Joe Dolan, The Saw Doctors & Sandy Kelly.Now his fame hss moved across the Irish sea and he is being played by Chris Moyles from BBC Radio 1. He is following in the footsteps of Zig and Zag (created by the same people)across the water.

Tenacious D and Weezer stood two rows behind me at the Elevation St. Louis show...hee-hee.

Tenacious D is hysterical - I was just listening to them on Mondya - I think the song was called Fuck her gently (or something like that.)

Those are two very disturbed individuals.

Jack Black is hysterical...

climb upon my faithful steed, then we gonna ride, gonna smoke some weed

climb upon my big ass steed, and ride, ride, ride....

Back
Top Bottom