Temple Bar - they left the door open and Doozer walked right in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends.

temple-bar-2.jpg

No, that's not Beav, that's Marty. Marty's a semi-celebrity you know. He audtioned for a part in Napoleon Dynamite, but they gave it to a damn llama!!! :mad:

I guess chasing John Heder and nearly pecking out his eyes cost him the role :tsk:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
No, that's not Beav, that's Marty. Marty's a semi-celebrity you know. He audtioned for a part in Napoleon Dynamite, but they gave it to a damn llama!!! :mad:

I guess chasing John Heder and nearly pecking out his eyes cost him the role :tsk:

Marty was fucking robbed! John Heder is an arrogant ass that didn't want to share the spotlight. I worked with Marty on "Saving Private Ryan" and we've kept in touch. He told me the whole story about how Heder had him framed, made him look bad so he could bring in his Llama whore to play Tina. Bullshit, man. Bullshit. It's ok though, Marty is going to come back strong in '07. He's going to be in the new Scorcese movie, and he's got a primo guest spot in Entourage.

UberBeaver said:

Marty was fucking robbed! John Heder is an arrogant ass that didn't want to share the spotlight. I worked with Marty on "Saving Private Ryan" and we've kept in touch. He told me the whole story about how Heder had him framed, made him look bad so he could bring in his Llama whore to play Tina. Bullshit, man. Bullshit. It's ok though, Marty is going to come back strong in '07. He's going to be in the new Scorcese movie, and he's got a primo guest spot in Entourage.

Good for Marty!!! :applaud:

I heard Marty felt 'ostracized' by the whole Nap Dyn affair. I tried to call him recently but apparently he's change cell providers and I know he's been laying low getting ready for the Scorcese film.

If you talk to him, let him know I'm trying to get ahold of him...thanks Beav :up:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Good for Marty!!! :applaud:

I heard Marty felt 'ostracized' by the whole Nap Dyn affair. I tried to call him recently but apparently he's change cell providers and I know he's been laying low getting ready for the Scorcese film.

If you talk to him, let him know I'm trying to get ahold of him...thanks Beav :up:

Absolutely, man, no problem. If he doesn't totally blow up and forget us "little people" after that new movie comes up. lol.

Side Note: Has anyone ever read the IMDB boards? Jesus H those are annoying. I don't think there is one thread with more than 5 posts without someone starting some STUPID shit. I don't know if it's all the coke in LA or what, but goddamn, people are uptight on those boards.

Examples:

1.) There is a 178 post thread on a plot hole Night at the Museum. Highlights: "dumbass, who cares? god people who point out crap like this can just make like a tree and get outta here "
"Owen Wilson's cowboy circa, 1860's ? how did he know about Gigantor, circa 1964."
"you people are all morons...seriously. Why are you even discussing this? Don't you have lives?..a job perhaps?..kids? Aren't they missing you? Turn the monitor off and step away from the keyboard and take a big wiff of reality."

2.) Bambi - thread entitled "The Most Disturbing Movie of All Time!" It's fucking BAMBI!

3.) The Godfather: " in reply to the initial post your choices are absolute garbage and you should learn to spell (Carleone?! and you actually repeated this mistake so it wasn't a typo you moron!!!!"

I <3 IMDB.

Back
Top Bottom