Temple Bar - they left the door open and Doozer walked right in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

lol, I oringally wrote "early 80s dance", then remember the Samantha Fox thing and changed it to "rock", meaning Foreinger and all that shit.

80's dance you can bag on all you want...'cept for Sam Fox!!! :rockon:

And you can't hate Foreigner if you can't spell it!!! :madspit:

You know Beav, someday you'll wanna know what love is...trust me. :yes:

I used to do that, Kat - either a shake or a meal bar. I used to buy Slim Fast. I'd eat/drink it in the car, on my way to school. That'd probably be a good way to get myself started again.

The pros of my plan - I don't measure anything, I just eat however much I want of what I'm allowed. If I'm extra hungry one day, I have a few extra ounces of meat, or whatever. I find that when you're eating healthy like that, making good choices, the amounts sorta take care of themselves.

The cons - I actually have to plan and cook daily. :| when life gets nuts, that's not so easy.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Eat some bran or fiber for breakfast...it helps you to unload all ther other crap you ate the day before...:shifty:

:lol:

I'll occasionally have Raisin Bran, but i don't really need help unloading the crap. I've been eating very healthily these last two weeks, so there's no problem there. :lol:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

80's dance you can bag on all you want...'cept for Sam Fox!!! :rockon:

And you can't hate Foreigner if you can't spell it!!! :madspit:

You know Beav, someday you'll wanna know what love is...trust me. :yes:

Well, when that day arrives, I'll want you to show me.

I'm not on a machine with spellchecker, so most typos just slit through.

DaveC said:
I'll be back later on tonight. I've got class, then I likely have to go to work.

:wave:

Hi and bye, Dave. :wave:

Ok, here's the draft for the slutfest thread, you people better be around cause I want to post it like soon, before work slams me again. :lol:

A Snowbunny, PopAngel and a Punk Walk Into A Bar In London, & You're All Invited!

You are cordially invited to London (Ontario, not England - I know, "boo" , get over it) for a gathering hosted by the one, the only, Snowbunny. I guess I am also inviting you, as is Vintage Punk. Call us the Three Goodwill Ambassadors of this shindig, if you will. :wink:

Date: Sometime in July (one of the objectives for this thread is to gather info on when people will be available so feel free to toss out suggestions for a weekend when you can come out!)

Location: I just told you, and if you can't retain something you just read two seconds ago, well... We'll have to have a little talk with you before you arrive.

Activities: TBD, although there has been talk of boozing it up, slutting around, and the other usual things that go on anytime a group of people from the Blue Crack congregate.

FYI: Please bring your own bail money. The TGA (Three Goodwill Ambassadors) will not be responsible for any jail fines, loss of clothing, or integrity. :wink:

Any modifications I should make?

That post kicks all sorts of ass, April! Well done.

Out again, probably for the rest of the afternoon. :wave:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I prefer 'sexual escapades' to 'slutting around'...though the word 'slut' does conjure up some grand ideas...:hmm:

Looks pretty good to me...:up:

Sexcapades. The word is sexcapades, Reg. :angry:

:kiss: :wave:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I modified it to include your wording. :kiss:

You'd better be coming now! :madwife: :lol:

When you say 'now'...do you mean right now? Or coming to the 'Slutfest'??

Sorry I need clarification...:shifty:

*And you did use 'Sexcapades' instead of 'Sexual Escapades'...per VP of course* :whistle:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

When you say 'now'...do you mean right now? Or coming to the 'Slutfest'??

Sorry I need clarification...:shifty:

*And you did use 'Sexcapades' instead of 'Sexual Escapades'...per VP of course* :whistle:

Ooops, I used sexual escapades. My bad, time for a spanking... :angel:

So when I tell you to come you'll say you're already there? Is that how this works? :hmm:

No spoken words said:

Is it any wonder that when I describe this place, it sounds like an asylum? How often does one hear, read or utter such a sentence?

:)

Hi all.

I love that most things here don't make sense :drool:

Hi nsw :wave:

Back
Top Bottom