Temple Bar-Steaks are on the House!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ThoraSEB said:

That's too bad about the tickets. It's usually impossible to get them, though, which totally sucks. There's a game coming up on my birthday, and I've been trying to find us tickets for months now, and still no luck. I doubt we'll be able to find some, but I'm still going to try.

Very nice pic, btw! :cute:

well we waited until 2 hours before the game to go to the box office, cos that morning we didnt feel so good.:shifty:

we shouldve bought them ages ago.:grumpy:

thanks! isnt she :cute:

the rockin edge said:

well we waited until 2 hours before the game to go to the box office, cos that morning we didnt feel so good.:shifty:

we shouldve bought them ages ago.:grumpy:

thanks! isnt she :cute:

Yep - it's always best to buy them well in advance. I've got about 3 weeks or so left, so here's hoping! I entered a contest to win a prize that include tix to the game that night, dinner, etc. and in the extra comments part I begged them to let me win since that day is my birthday and I would love to spend the evening that way. :lol: I doubt it will work, but it was worth a shot.

Brighty, good luck on that test. Chemistry was my one academic weak spot. Not that me telling you that tidbit has anything to do with anything, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom